Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Lunch sometime in Fayetteville

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Posts
    7

    Lunch sometime in Fayetteville

    Does anyone get together for lunch in the Fayetteville area? I would like to meet like minded people!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Coats
    Posts
    73
    I was going to try to organize a lunch but can never seem to get the time go get off of Ft. Bragg to do it. Was thinking about Golden Corral. Lanny can help spread the word about it.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock19fan View Post
    I was going to try to organize a lunch but can never seem to get the time go get off of Ft. Bragg to do it. Was thinking about Golden Corral. Lanny can help spread the word about it.
    I work off Bragg BLVD.Just let me know.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fayetteville NC
    Posts
    751
    I'm up for lunch.

    Alternately, an evening meet would work, too.

    For numbers, there's at least 9 from here on OCDO; there's another 9 locals on another forum.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Snaquebite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Raeford
    Posts
    8
    I'm in....

  6. #6
    Regular Member Medic1210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rockingham, NC
    Posts
    298
    I'm about an hour away, but if I'm off that day, would be more than happy to drive that way for lunch. Let me know.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    5

    Lunch

    I live off of Ramsey st. and work on Ft Bragg. Lunch would have to be on the weekend or a weekday dinner since I cannot carry my gun on post to and from work.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelleal01 View Post
    I live off of Ramsey st. and work on Ft Bragg. Lunch would have to be on the weekend or a weekday dinner since I cannot carry my gun on post to and from work.
    Since I'm new to this site,I'm still learning the ends and outs of opencarry.That being said,I carry concealed everyday and I am very comfortable with where to carry.After reading lots of other post,some are carrying recorders and such and have different opinions on when or when not to talk with LEO's.I just thought lunch or some kind of gathering would be good to get other peoples opinions on opencarrying.If anyone would like to head up a such meeting,I'm interested in hearing and talking with others that carry openly on a regular basis.Thanks for your time!

    P.S.I also live off Ramsey St. and work off Bragg Blvd.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Roger Mosley Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mt. Sterling. Ky
    Posts
    29
    I would like to meet others as well. Unfortunately my wife and I get pais once a month. If you could make it the first week of the month my wife and I will definitely be there.
    Opinion-a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

  10. #10
    Regular Member SharpEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hope Mills, NC
    Posts
    16
    I'd be interested in getting to meet some locals. I live in the Hope Mills area, a couple minutes away from Fayetteville. Give me a time/date and I'll schedule it in!

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpEye View Post
    I'd be interested in getting to meet some locals. I live in the Hope Mills area, a couple minutes away from Fayetteville. Give me a time/date and I'll schedule it in!
    If you make it to the gun show next weekend stop by the GRNC table. Would love to meet you.

  12. #12
    Regular Member SharpEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hope Mills, NC
    Posts
    16
    I haven't seen any ads around here, what's the date/time for the show? If I could get that information and make it, I'll be sure to stop by.
    Last edited by SharpEye; 05-24-2012 at 02:03 PM.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpEye View Post
    I haven't seen any ads around here, what's the date/time for the show? If I could get that information and make it, I'll be sure to stop by.
    June 2nd 9am to 5pm
    June 3rd 10am to 5pm

  14. #14
    Regular Member SharpEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hope Mills, NC
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketdad View Post
    June 2nd 9am to 5pm
    June 3rd 10am to 5pm
    Appreciate it cricketdad. A friend of mine mentioned it to me earlier today.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Posts
    7

    Lunch in Fayetteville

    Trying to plan a lunch during the week after the 21st of July.Any suggestions? Feel free to leave them.Thx!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •