Thread: Hello From A New Member...

Smile Hello From A New Member...

Hello All!

Like the name says I am a fan of the FN-FAL, I even have the FN49 in 8MM Mouser (what a sweet shooter!), I OC a .45 Springfield (older model) in fact I truly feel the .45 is most probably the finest handgun ever designed! but that's just me...

Anyway any other folks in Wilmington interested in getting together?
    I am also interested in HB63, has this gone anywhere? I work in a place that does not allow firearms on the property ie: parking lot, which makes me feel naked going to and from work, it kind of forces me to avoid stopping anywhere as I feel that if anything were to happen and me being unarmed and unable to help I would feel partially responsible...I hope this bill passes!

Anyone with any OC issues in/around Wilmington?

I look forward to getting to know all of my fellow NC OC bretheren...

I am also an Amateur Radio Operator, anyone else??

Thanks,
    Hari

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FN-FAL View Post
    Hello All!

Like the name says I am a fan of the FN-FAL, I even have the FN49 in 8MM Mouser (what a sweet shooter!), I OC a .45 Springfield (older model) in fact I truly feel the .45 is most probably the finest handgun ever designed! but that's just me...
    Welcome!

I assume you mean the 1911 in .45? I agree, and I also carry a Springfield. Great customer service if you ever need it.

This is a great forum in general, and the North Carolina subforum in particular has some excellent posters. Enjoy!
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Books are overrated; and so is history.