• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sedro-Wooley Shoot! Saturday, May 19th!

ARADCOM

Clean it up! Shoot it up!

Well, I had a pretty good time. Nice to meet SigGuy23, FMJ911, Boomboy007 (w/GF Cecelia), JustCallMeDave (w/GF/Wife?). Sig and FMJ were hard at work cleaning up when I got there and we got some help from a local, Mike, who was doing some shooting of a really cool S&W Thunder Ranch 8-shot .357, mostly alloy and really light.

We got about a dozen big garbage bags full and burned a LOT of stuff. Kind of cool in that another group across the pit saw what we were doing and started their own cleanup.

FMJ's AK47 w/75 round drum mag was just to cool and of course SigGuy had a nice Sig and Boomboy had a very nice Steyr, the first I've seen. I let loose with my Mossberg 930, Ruger 10/22 takedown, Star .40. Taurus .40, Ruger SR 9. Cecelia had fun with my Browning .22 (first gun she ever shot) and moved on to Boomboys Steyr .40 and my SR 9.

Thanks to FMJ for getting this thing rolling and everyone else for the hard work and fun time.

Attachments

• IMG_0246 copy.jpg
    IMG_0246 copy.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:

Blueslant

We hope to see you at the next one, I think I'll set one up at the pit on the North Fork Nooksack later this summer..

Not being here for that long, I'm now having to look up exactly where that is. Hope I can make it. Looks to be about 5 hours for me.

Last edited:

jessecain1

We hope to see you at the next one, I think I'll set one up at the pit on the North Fork Nooksack later this summer..

I'd be down to go to the North Fork Meet, that place is becoming a serious dump, it seems for every bag i haul out, twenty more show up....

GuidoZ

Damn, that's what I get for not being around in awhile! I was there with a buddy on Friday. We also cleaned a bit, not just what we brought for targets. It's a great place to shoot! If I had seen this, I would have joined. Next time...

--
Peace. ~G