Thread: East Sound OC Coffee - Bothell - 5/5 @ 10AM

Post East Sound OC Coffee - Bothell - 5/5 @ 10AM

This event is only minutes from I-5, WA-522, I-405 and centrally located in the region.

Its time again for the East Sound Open Carry Coffee event. I figured we can have this event at The Lyons Den again. I was going to hold this in Bellevue but I would not find a good Starbucks there. We can discuss the next location at this event.

Event Details
    Date: 5/5/2012 (This Saturday)
    Time: 10:00AM

The Lyons Den
    Address: 10415 Beardslee Boulevard, Bothell, WA 98011
    Phone: (425) 398-9792 ‎
    Google Map: http://g.co/maps/2kj4n

Hope to see you there!
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

My fiancÚ (Reign_Maker) and I will be there for sure - this will be his first OC meet.

I am going to try and make it up there for a chang of scenery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Will you be bringing the canine mascot?

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    See you there!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Other plans pending, I will be there!

Ive never oc before but I cc all the time and everytime theres a meet its either too far or im busy but I should be free that morning and maybe i can swing by and learn more about oc'in and be comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc12 View Post
    Ive never oc before but I cc all the time and everytime theres a meet its either too far or im busy but I should be free that morning and maybe i can swing by and learn more about oc'in and be comfortable.
    I hope to see you there! No pressure to open carry or to even carry at all. This is a nice calm location, hardly every 'busy' like Starbucks.

I will be bringing little slap this time, wife has plans.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    I'll be coming off work on Vashon that morning and should get there about 10:30 if the "boss" at home does not have other plans for me
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Of course!

Reminder this is tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone, new and old!

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    Reminder this is tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone, new and old!
    Planning to attend, and possibly for the last time in quite a while from when I am forced to hang up my holster.

Looking forward to meeting Mr. Right for our own Boosteddreams.

good morning, I'll see everyone there in a couple hours.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Worked a partial shift last night and forgot to set the alarm when I went back to bed. Just woke up. Have fun!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    Worked a partial shift last night and forgot to set the alarm when I went back to bed. Just woke up. Have fun!
    Missing you. Have a good weekend!

Like always, it was nice to see everyone. We had a good turn out, 10 people + dog + little slap. It was nice to meet the new faces, hope you continue to come. Everyone enjoy your weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDavid View Post
    I am going to try and make it up there for a chang of scenery.

It was nice to have you up this way, sorry I missed you on the way out and wasn't able to say good bye. Also, sorry for the construction, I was not expecting that...

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    The construction was only a minor inconvenience. I actually really like that venue. Not too busy, nice corner to sit in and visit. And right across the street from DJ's

Had a great time visiting, meeting Serena's Fiance' and making faces at little slap!
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president