• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Sound OC Coffee - Bothell - 5/5 @ 10AM

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
This event is only minutes from I-5, WA-522, I-405 and centrally located in the region.

Its time again for the East Sound Open Carry Coffee event. I figured we can have this event at The Lyons Den again. I was going to hold this in Bellevue but I would not find a good Starbucks there. We can discuss the next location at this event.

Event Details
Date: 5/5/2012 (This Saturday)
Time: 10:00AM

The Lyons Den
Address: 10415 Beardslee Boulevard, Bothell, WA 98011
Phone: (425) 398-9792 ‎
Google Map: http://g.co/maps/2kj4n

Hope to see you there!

TheDavid

I am going to try and make it up there for a chang of scenery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Jayc12

Ive never oc before but I cc all the time and everytime theres a meet its either too far or im busy but I should be free that morning and maybe i can swing by and learn more about oc'in and be comfortable.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Ive never oc before but I cc all the time and everytime theres a meet its either too far or im busy but I should be free that morning and maybe i can swing by and learn more about oc'in and be comfortable.

I hope to see you there! No pressure to open carry or to even carry at all. This is a nice calm location, hardly every 'busy' like Starbucks.

I will be bringing little slap this time, wife has plans.

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
I'll be coming off work on Vashon that morning and should get there about 10:30 if the "boss" at home does not have other plans for me:)

FMCDH

Reminder this is tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone, new and old!

Planning to attend, and possibly for the last time in quite a while from when I am forced to hang up my holster. :(

Looking forward to meeting Mr. Right for our own Boosteddreams. ;)

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Like always, it was nice to see everyone. We had a good turn out, 10 people + dog + little slap. It was nice to meet the new faces, hope you continue to come. Everyone enjoy your weekend.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I am going to try and make it up there for a chang of scenery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It was nice to have you up this way, sorry I missed you on the way out and wasn't able to say good bye. Also, sorry for the construction, I was not expecting that... :(

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
The construction was only a minor inconvenience. I actually really like that venue. Not too busy, nice corner to sit in and visit. And right across the street from DJ's:)

Had a great time visiting, meeting Serena's Fiance' and making faces at little slap!