• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any glock carriers out there ?

Dreamer

When I go to "events", or want to REALLY make an impression, I carry my Para Ordnance P-14.

But for EDC, especially when it gets hot, or the weather is bad, or I might want to move back and forth from OC to CC and not change holsters, I carry a gen3 Glock 36 in a Serpa CQC with a spare mag...

Last edited:

PrestonW

Gen 3 G21 OD green. Carried it in a serpa until I lost it in that tragic boating accident.

When is the funeral service?

::Edit:: I used to have a G27, but gifted her to someone who needed her more then I did.

Last edited:

Chief1297

No glocks but I EDC a rock island 1911 compact 45 or a SP101, 357 cal, 2 1/4 in DAO. I am really contemplating the M&P 9c or the shield for my next purchase.

firedog

Glock 26 or Kel Tec P-11 because Florida doesn't allow open carry. When I relocate to NC I will have to revisit what I carry..

Last edited:

Medic1210

I carry a G27 in a SERPA paddle holster daily, but sometimes switch it out to my G23. The 27 has a Ghost Rocket 3.5 pound trigger installed.

moonie

I don't have one currently but I'm planning to get a gen 4 Glock 30 as I already load for 3 1911's in the family. Debated the 29 but just can't justify it over the 30.

Virginian683

Another G19 (Gen 3) here in a Serpa CQC. IMHO it has the best size/weight/firepower ratio of any pistol. For CC I would prefer a single stack like a PPS, but haven't got the money for that yet.