• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SCOTUS For President

ptco911

With Obama, I know just how bad things are. With Romney, it's up in the air at how bad he can get.

Yes, I am transparent.

I have seen Republicans progressively lower the bar of expectations as the months have passed. Now some Republicans are stating that this election is about SCOTUS. So much for standing on your Principles. There is nothing of the ordinary in this political posturing, Republicans conceding that Romney--of all people LOL-- is their best chance against President Obama. And the Democrats supporting President Obama again, as if President Obama has been anything near the Liberal Democrats were under the impression they voted into office.

I will stick with President Obama. Romney is worse...IS WORSE than the Obama option, IMO, of course.

Obama has just gotten started. Give him another term and the Constitution will be history. No thank you. Even if it is Romney, much of the ground work for the distruction of our republic can be reversed.

09jisaac

By voting for Paul, I would be voting for Obama.

Then general consensus is that if everyone would just vote for who they think is right and stop worrying about this game that the leaders have turned our system into we will always have the best (best to the majority) person in office. It is complete ******** what we have now because people like you, and a major majority of the voters, vote for. Vote on what you think is right, not what you think is less wrong. If everyone who agrees with Paul will vote Paul then he will get in or at least had a good chance of it. If everyone will stop this bull that a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama. If everyone voted the way they felt was best (and not the lesser of evils) then we wouldn't be in this mess that we are in.

This is how the major parties constrain us to THEIR view. In our system we cannot elect a "third" party because people like you are too brainwashed by their game. They say that if you don't vote for THEIR candidate then you are basically voting for the other major candidate. Don't vote the less of two evils, vote for the good and you will tell the people that even if they are not endorsed by the major party they can still hold a major office.

You would not like if if I gave you the "choice" between two similar things if you don't agree with either, but you bend over and take it from the government.

I guess my rant is over.

stainless1911

Banned
Sure, its all my fault. "people like you".

The fact is that there IS agame, and you have to play it. Until we are ready to use the second amendment for what it is for, this is how it works.

Last edited:

09jisaac

The media doesnt ttell me to do anything, I dont watch the news.

:question:

You do understand that the word "media" does not equal "news" don't you?

And don't even act like you are not a product of the media, we all are to an extent. You though, you seem to be following exactly what mainstream media is spouting. So either you came up with it independently or you are highly influenced by the media. I guess the latter.

Who says we have to play their game? No one. But without the power to vote we have little influence over our government (even less than we do now). Why would we want to quit trying to do the smart/right thing just because most other voters are doing the same thing you're talking about? I know it is foolish of me, but I do think one of these days we will be able to elect someone because of what they stand for, not because who they are, who their family is, who they know. With your particular brand of nonsense it will not happen. You are being controlled in this matter, whether you realize or want to admit it or not.

09jisaac

Im not influenced by the media, you have to watch/listen to them first. I dont even know what channel this or that person is on.

Try to stay with me here. Which one of these do you think is media?

Myspace
Facebook
Twitter
Yahoo!
Google
OCDO

Correct answer? All of them. TV, radio and internet are all media. Even if you don't understand, you are STILL influenced by the media.

stainless1911

Banned
THose arent exactly media outlets. Try to stay with me here, I said that I dont follow the news, 2,4, 7, CNN CSNBC Fox, or any other MSM right, or left wing media source. Doesnt mean that I live under a rock, or that I dont know how things work.

PistolPackingMomma

Im not influenced by the media, you have to watch/listen to them first. I dont even know what channel this or that person is on.

Then how did you come to the conclusion that Paul is un-electable? Because that's what you've heard via popular opinion? You yourself said he was the only true American in Washington, so why wouldn't you vote for him? And you said that "a vote for Paul was a vote for Obama", but Romney is Obama lite, so a vote for Romney is still a vote for Obama's type of leadership.

...Unless you just want a Republican in the White House so you can "relax"...

DangerClose

By voting for Paul, I would be voting for Obama.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who can beat Obama. He will get the "anyone but Obama" vote as well as pull in the anti-war, civil liberties, hate The Fed, hate the NDAA, wanting an Honest President lefties and independents. Romney can get the "anyone but Obama" crowd but that's about it.

Ron Paul just got done winning Maine and Nevada this weekend. Not just winning, but decimating. And that's after Romney people passed around fake delegate slates and had 400 "guests" show up that started taking part in the voice votes. Amazing stuff to read about.

Has everyone seen the "Massive Ron Paul Rallies" video? 5000 people, 7000 people, 8500 people, wins Iowa and Nevada and Maine... so that's what "unelectable" looks like!