Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 151 to 162 of 162

Thread: SCOTUS For President

  1. #151
    Regular Member scott58dh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Shiretown, ME.
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Too funny. Can you see the irony/hypocrisy in that statement?

    Go ahead vote for the guy that will drive the bus 60 miles off the cliff instead of the guy that drives it 70 miles off the cliff. I will vote my conscience only for those who wants to put on the brakes and let us all go individually where we want. Otherwise I won't vote, they won't get my illusion of consent.
    If you choose Not to Vote, then you give up the credibility to voice any future opinion concerning our Gov't.
    Just drink the Kool-Aid and then you still at least a voice in the matter, anything other than exercising Your Right's in a *free* society is a Mute Point.

    Peace & RKBA Forever !
    Peace !

  2. #152
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    If you choose Not to Vote, then you give up the credibility to voice any future opinion concerning our Gov't.
    Just drink the Kool-Aid and then you still at least a voice in the matter, anything other than exercising Your Right's in a *free* society is a Mute Point.

    Peace & RKBA Forever !
    Lol, like you're the first to sing that lame old song.

  3. #153
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    14,951
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Lol, like you're the first to sing that lame old song.
    LOL....because of years of propaganda and rampant nationalism over individualism some just don't get it. Hopefully they will in time.


    Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    If you choose Not to Vote, then you give up the credibility to voice any future opinion concerning our Gov't.
    Just drink the Kool-Aid and then you still at least a voice in the matter, anything other than exercising Your Right's in a *free* society is a Mute Point.

    Peace & RKBA Forever !
    Nah, I view it differently, my right to bitch about the system and my other fundamental rights are not dependent upon partaking in the system, it's very simple. OF course the system wants you to believe it is so that it can rule by the illusion of your consent.

    If it boils down to Romney or Obama, and I cast my vote because I have to, then whoever wins even if it wasn't the 'lesser of two evils' I have given my consent by casting my vote and partaking in that system. And then I have less of a right to bitch or complain about the results than those who voted for who they believe was the 'lesser of two evils'. I am willing now to write in Donald Duck then pick anyone.

    What if nobody voted? I have no doubt we'd all be better off.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  4. #154
    Regular Member scott58dh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Shiretown, ME.
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    LOL....because of years of propaganda and rampant nationalism over individualism some just don't get it. Hopefully they will in time.




    Nah, I view it differently, my right to bitch about the system and my other fundamental rights are not dependent upon partaking in the system, it's very simple. OF course the system wants you to believe it is so that it can rule by the illusion of your consent.

    If it boils down to Romney or Obama, and I cast my vote because I have to, then whoever wins even if it wasn't the 'lesser of two evils' I have given my consent by casting my vote and partaking in that system. And then I have less of a right to bitch or complain about the results than those who voted for who they believe was the 'lesser of two evils'. I am willing now to write in Donald Duck then pick anyone.

    What if nobody voted? I have no doubt we'd all be better off.
    That's Cool, ,,, just thot i'd give my .02 worth.
    I'm just thankful we live in the good ole' USofA so when we want to rant, go for it, and don't have to face a firing squad !
    No harm , No foul.

    Peace & RKBA 4ever !!!
    Peace !

  5. #155
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    14,951
    Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    That's Cool, ,,, just thot i'd give my .02 worth.
    I'm just thankful we live in the good ole' USofA so when we want to rant, go for it, and don't have to face a firing squad !
    No harm , No foul.

    Peace & RKBA 4ever !!!
    That we can agree on! Everybody has the right to bitch! LOL.....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  6. #156
    Regular Member 09jisaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Louisa, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,772
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    That we can agree on! Everybody has the right to bitch! LOL.....
    Everybody, except Jews.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

  7. #157
    Regular Member scott58dh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Shiretown, ME.
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    Everybody, except Jews.
    Give it up ,really,,, what about Japs, Injuns, Ancestors of the Black slave trade, Mics, Wops, Chinks, Gooks, the list goes on,,,,

    You get the point Yet !?!?! Get over it and stop the Hate.

    I go to the utmost extreme in This case to make a point that ALL past immigrants to this country had to face their Prejudices.

    I in no means have intended to offend anyone, being of Scottish/Irish decent, I TOO can claim abuse by Bigots, but what good does it do, really, except stir up hate and ill feelings toward our (all to often, at times) mistreated & mistaken past which WE Today have NO control over.

    This is America, "The Great Melting Pot" of the world, where we AS Americans enjoy many Freedoms that others can only dream about.

    So, please get a life 09jisaac because it's too short to keep your panties in a bunch all of the time.

    Peace & RKBA 4EVER !
    Peace !

  8. #158
    Regular Member 09jisaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Louisa, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,772
    Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    Give it up ,really,,, what about Japs, Injuns, Ancestors of the Black slave trade, Mics, Wops, Chinks, Gooks, the list goes on,,,,

    You get the point Yet !?!?! Get over it and stop the Hate.

    I go to the utmost extreme in This case to make a point that ALL past immigrants to this country had to face their Prejudices.

    I in no means have intended to offend anyone, being of Scottish/Irish decent, I TOO can claim abuse by Bigots, but what good does it do, really, except stir up hate and ill feelings toward our (all to often, at times) mistreated & mistaken past which WE Today have NO control over.

    This is America, "The Great Melting Pot" of the world, where we AS Americans enjoy many Freedoms that others can only dream about.

    So, please get a life 09jisaac because it's too short to keep your panties in a bunch all of the time.

    Peace & RKBA 4EVER !
    I don't think you understand my attempt at humor. I first say "Everybody", which includes everyone, then I exclude a group. This is done to point out the logic of some people. Like states that implies everyone has the right to self defense, except the poor (with expensive/time consuming "may issue" permit system to even carry).

    Also, are you aware of the origin of the name "Isaac"? My family was, at one time, German Jews.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

  9. #159
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    Everybody, except Jews.
    And the Irish! (Tip of the hat to "Blazing Saddles".)

  10. #160
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    14,951
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

    Don't forget the Dutch.....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  11. #161
    Regular Member davidmcbeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    11,715
    Nobody voting for president thinks about SCOTUS ... never. Its old false rhetoric. Like people voting for VP.

  12. #162
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Nobody voting for president thinks about SCOTUS ... never. Its old false rhetoric. Like people voting for VP.
    Its not nice calling me Nobody...
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •