Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: OC in city limits PDX

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    42

    OC in city limits PDX

    Who oc's in Portland, and what experiences have you had?
    I have a couple times with no problems but its bound to happen.
    Last edited by 4runman; 05-04-2012 at 01:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,748
    I've open carried 2-3 times in Portland, never had any issues.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Fairview Oregon
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by 4runman View Post
    Who oc's in Portland, and what experiences have you had?
    I have a couple times with no problems but its bound to happen.
    i oc every day. i live in fairview have a police station close. no issues going shopping at freddys in woodvillage with my xdm9mm on my hip. i keep two handouts in my back pocket.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wilson View Post
    i oc every day. i live in fairview have a police station close. no issues going shopping at freddys in woodvillage with my xdm9mm on my hip. i keep two handouts in my back pocket.
    I work at Wood Village FM Most days. I asked a few people in charge what they would do as far as a reaction if someone were to open carry in the store also stating that it is legal since we have nothing posted at the door. They all seemed pretty cool with it at least the people that I talked too. You shouldn't have any problems there. I unfortunatley as an employee cannot carry there, but once I find a better career I plan to do it every time

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Fairview Oregon
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by BadMoon Risin68 View Post
    I work at Wood Village FM Most days. I asked a few people in charge what they would do as far as a reaction if someone were to open carry in the store also stating that it is legal since we have nothing posted at the door. They all seemed pretty cool with it at least the people that I talked too. You shouldn't have any problems there. I unfortunatley as an employee cannot carry there, but once I find a better career I plan to do it every time
    thank for the information. i make sure to research before i enter.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    42
    I have oc'ed many times out there, I'm asking about actual Portland. Yes I have my chl, for anyone wondering.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •