• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in city limits PDX

4runman

Who oc's in Portland, and what experiences have you had?
I have a couple times with no problems but its bound to happen.

Last edited:

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I've open carried 2-3 times in Portland, never had any issues.

Andrew Wilson

Who oc's in Portland, and what experiences have you had?
I have a couple times with no problems but its bound to happen.

i oc every day. i live in fairview have a police station close. no issues going shopping at freddys in woodvillage with my xdm9mm on my hip. i keep two handouts in my back pocket.

BadMoon Risin68

i oc every day. i live in fairview have a police station close. no issues going shopping at freddys in woodvillage with my xdm9mm on my hip. i keep two handouts in my back pocket.

I work at Wood Village FM Most days. I asked a few people in charge what they would do as far as a reaction if someone were to open carry in the store also stating that it is legal since we have nothing posted at the door. They all seemed pretty cool with it at least the people that I talked too. You shouldn't have any problems there. I unfortunatley as an employee cannot carry there, but once I find a better career I plan to do it every time :)

Andrew Wilson

I work at Wood Village FM Most days. I asked a few people in charge what they would do as far as a reaction if someone were to open carry in the store also stating that it is legal since we have nothing posted at the door. They all seemed pretty cool with it at least the people that I talked too. You shouldn't have any problems there. I unfortunatley as an employee cannot carry there, but once I find a better career I plan to do it every time :)

thank for the information. i make sure to research before i enter.

4runman

I have oc'ed many times out there, I'm asking about actual Portland. Yes I have my chl, for anyone wondering.