Thread: Carry One In The Chamber- Store Clerk Hits Mag Release When Racking Slide Shootout

Activist Member

Carry One In The Chamber- Store Clerk Hits Mag Release When Racking Slide Shootout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GW8L...eature=related

Store clerk draws his handgun during a botched robbery...and hits the mag release while racking the slide. Luckily the robbers can't shoot well either.

This is one of the reasons why it's so important to carry with a round in the chamber...when your adrenaline is rushing, the more fine motor actions you need to do, the more chance of messing up.

Jake8x7
    Last edited by Jake8x7; 05-03-2012 at 10:22 PM.

What a retard
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Stupid clerk, shooting at them as they're running out the door. I hope no innocent bystander was shot.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

I guess he figured that the robber would stop everything he was doing to allow him to rack his slide. The clerk is a complete idiot.
    Last edited by zack991; 05-04-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Can't fix stupid and common sense is something you are born with or without... obviously, he missed the day it was handed out.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Pratice makes funtional in shooting terms. We see what not doing so regularly yields. Man this guy got lucky. :what:

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

No one else notice how he seemed to be blindly shooting over the isle. Shooting where there was another victim of the robbery?

That's the first thing that stood out to be me.

This video might be good to show my friends that freak out whenever they find out I carry with one I the pipe.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake8x7 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GW8L...eature=related

Store clerk draws his handgun during a botched robbery...and hits the mag release while racking the slide. Luckily the robbers can't shoot well either.

This is one of the reasons why it's so important to carry with a round in the chamber...when your adrenaline is rushing, the more fine motor actions you need to do, the more chance of messing up.

Jake8x7
    This is absolutely so true. The less you have to do from pulling the weapon to pulling the trigger the better off you are. All of my carry guns are "pull and pull". No external safeties, always in full battery, and ready to do their part.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

This is not only a good video for carrying one in the pipe, it's also good for:

1.) showing that you will get hit with adrenaline

2.) showing that you need to practice with your weapon

3.) showing that you need an extra magazine - so you don't have to scoot along the floor chasing the one you dropped

4.) showing that you should practice various scenarios - why did he grapple with the bad guy?

5.) showing the guy that survived things that were done 'wrong'.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Banned
    depends on the gun .. some place their mag release at the bottom of the grip and this facilitates this action...