Thread: OC'ing the DUI checkpoint for Cinco de Drinko

OC'ing the DUI checkpoint for Cinco de Drinko

Tonight I will be protesting the DUI checkpoint at Charleston and Arlington, I will have extra signs if anyone wants to participate.
    I will be there from 7-11 or so...

Thanks for the update. I can not wait to do this on a non work night sometime.

I'm on my way as we speak. Shouldn't be too long before I get there.
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

I am running a little late loading up now.

They haven't set up yet...
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

They're briefing. PM me your number... I will text you as to where I am at...

Sorry Doofster i am not on the fly with the internet, so I missed yo, We had a great time, seven of us . having a cold frosty one now.

I had to bug out early. We had to get my daughter to the ER. She's good though.

damnit!

one of my best friends decided to get married yesterday, so I missed both the NV GOP convention in Sparks and the checkpoint last night! Last checkpoint they had, I had to hold up a sign by myself!

It's funny. I was on my way home on Charleston and was wondering why traffic in front of me was getting held up, including a city bus trying to merge over when it shouldn't ever do so. So, I bugged a right turn down a side street and took Wyoming up to Nellis and back over. I must have done so just in time!

Later I put two and two together and realized it was a DUI checkpoint and that I missed you guys! That, and DooFster texted me right after I got home, and I STILL didn't place "Arlington" as being right there near Nellis.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip