• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'ing the DUI checkpoint for Cinco de Drinko

franco0341

damnit!

one of my best friends decided to get married yesterday, so I missed both the NV GOP convention in Sparks and the checkpoint last night! Last checkpoint they had, I had to hold up a sign by myself! :mad:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
It's funny. I was on my way home on Charleston and was wondering why traffic in front of me was getting held up, including a city bus trying to merge over when it shouldn't ever do so. So, I bugged a right turn down a side street and took Wyoming up to Nellis and back over. I must have done so just in time!

Later I put two and two together and realized it was a DUI checkpoint and that I missed you guys! That, and DooFster texted me right after I got home, and I STILL didn't place "Arlington" as being right there near Nellis.