Thread: Anyone know who this was......

Anyone know who this was......

I hope whoever it is they are ok, once again though this comes down to situational awareness and proper retention in your holster whether you are carrying openly or concealed. This is the same thing that happened to the guy in a richmond gas station not too long ago but I believe he was OC'ing with a CCW holster on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by dashowdy View Post
    I hope whoever it is they are ok, once again though this comes down to situational awareness and proper retention in your holster whether you are carrying openly or concealed. This is the same thing that happened to the guy in a richmond gas station not too long ago but I believe he was OC'ing with a CCW holster on his back.
    Yeah, I agree. This story is pretty vague, I'll have to dig deeper into it since it doesn't mention a whole lot of detail. But if it was anything like that situation with the guy in Richmond, then hopefully this will teach this guy to be more careful. OCing on your back with something like a CCW holster is just asking for trouble. OCing on your back in general is kinda asking for trouble. I can grab somebody's gun out of a holster like that a lot faster than they can spin around.