• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone know who this was......

dashowdy

I hope whoever it is they are ok, once again though this comes down to situational awareness and proper retention in your holster whether you are carrying openly or concealed. This is the same thing that happened to the guy in a richmond gas station not too long ago but I believe he was OC'ing with a CCW holster on his back.

ArmySoldier22

I hope whoever it is they are ok, once again though this comes down to situational awareness and proper retention in your holster whether you are carrying openly or concealed. This is the same thing that happened to the guy in a richmond gas station not too long ago but I believe he was OC'ing with a CCW holster on his back.

Yeah, I agree. This story is pretty vague, I'll have to dig deeper into it since it doesn't mention a whole lot of detail. But if it was anything like that situation with the guy in Richmond, then hopefully this will teach this guy to be more careful. OCing on your back with something like a CCW holster is just asking for trouble. OCing on your back in general is kinda asking for trouble. I can grab somebody's gun out of a holster like that a lot faster than they can spin around.