Thread: Firearms purchases booming in Wisconsin. Orders ... send dealers scrambling

Herr Heckler Koch

Firearms purchases booming in Wisconsin. Orders ... send dealers scrambling

http://www.jsonline.com/business/fir...150321895.html
    It is amusing when the Brady Dunce-in-the-box, just one of the nations most prominent gun control organizations, is selected to remind us that correlation is not cause. It's like pulling the string on a cheap Chatty Cathy doll, "Math is hard. I don't like logic." God bless the Bitter Clingers.
    Attachment 8417
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 05-07-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Sounds like Wisconsin is due for a crime increase of a similar amount because that's what the Brady Campaign says. Oh wait, crime isn't increasing at a rate like that. Oops I guess the Brady Campaign lied to me. I wonder what else they are lying about?

Signs Of The Times.....Ruger Suspends Taking Orders....They Received 1 Million So Far

You have to love it when a major U.S. firearms manufacturer says..."Hold on!...We Received A Million Orders And Can't Take Anymore Just Yet!".

One of many links: http://offgridsurvival.com/rugerstop...tinggunorders/

Official Ruger Statement:

SOUTHPORT, CT –Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR), announced today that for the first quarter 2012, the Company has received orders for more than one million units. Therefore, the Company has temporarily suspended the acceptance of new orders.

Chief Executive Officer Michael O. Fifer made the following comments:

The Company’s Retailer Programs that were offered from January 1, 2012 through February 29, 2012 were very successful and generated significant orders from retailers to independent wholesale distributors for Ruger firearms.
    Year-to-date, the independent wholesale distributors placed orders with the Company for more than one million Ruger firearms.
    Despite the Company’s continuing successful efforts to increase production rates, the incoming order rate exceeds our capacity to rapidly fulfill these orders. Consequently, the Company has temporarily suspended the acceptance of new orders.
    The Company expects to resume the normal acceptance of orders by the end of May 2012.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

But, but, but, the Brady Bunch said firearm ownership was at its lowest level ever. Who am I to believe?! /sarcasm
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Herr Heckler Koch

Then there are the zombie enthusiasts. Gun jam: Sales clog as fears rise.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...rs-election-do
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Jihad
    Jihad has seen consumers into the zombie stuff.

"It's a big craze right now," he said. But of the niche buyers, he's seeing more revenue from the doomsday crowd.

"That's very real," he said.

For what little it is worth WI isn't the only state enjoying record fire arms sales. I work part time in a small mom & pop pawn shop in a rural area and our handgun sales have boomed and from the other dealers that I have talked with have seen the same thing. The dealers in the state of AR are seeing the same thing. Despite what the Brady Bunch whines the crime rate has gone down also except petty theft and some are getting their ass shot off for that even.

"The Brady Campaign also says "the percentage of American households with a gun has been steadily declining over time" and that gun sales are concentrated among people who already own guns."

Apparently they missed the DOJ release earlier this year saying that while gun ownership continues to RISE crime has been going DOWN .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    "The Brady Campaign also says "the percentage of American households with a gun has been steadily declining over time" and that gun sales are concentrated among people who already own guns."

Apparently they missed the DOJ release earlier this year saying that while gun ownership continues to RISE crime has been going DOWN .
    FBI also says firearm ownership continues to rise.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Too bad Brady Bunch doesn't actually check the yearly statistics for homicide, suicide and accidental shootings. They might be embarrassed by the facts. They just publish their baloney and expect that nobody will verify it.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Too bad Brady Bunch doesn't actually check the yearly statistics for homicide, suicide and accidental shootings. They might be embarrassed by the facts. They just publish their baloney and expect that nobody will verify it.
    Thats why our government should require truth in advertising for any charitable organization. Blatantly falsifying data to gain donations is criminal in my opinion.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

McX
    saw in the local paper an article on this this am, pic of Moto's gun on his hip included. i love good press.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    saw in the local paper an article on this this am, pic of Moto's gun on his hip included. i love good press.
    Let us know when it goes online, please.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.