• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member Posting to say hey!

Captain Spankz

Yep, my name is Hunter and I have been in Kernersville, NC for 19 out of the 21 years of my life so pretty rooted here I suppose. I have been already OC some here locally mostly because I have not yet had the chance to get my CCW permit due to Army obligations falling on class days.

I go to the range at Pro Shots in Rural Hall and so far very pleased. I shoot and hunt locally on friends land along with in Asheboro. Along with have about the same amount of time OC in Asheboro as K-vegas.

All in all just trying to speak up and get in on any group meetings and keep up to date with any law changes so I don't get hurt from not knowing. Anybody feel free to PM me if you want to go to the range or grab a bite to eat. If I'm not out training I'm usually out doing a hobby or inside video gaming.

- Hunter

jag06

Welcome to OCDO! There are several of us in or around K-Vegas. With all the new people from the area coming in lately, I might try and get a meetup together this weekend in K-Vegas before I start coming in and out of town for the summer.