• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help

Treborfoot

Hello guys I need help...We are in a battle in Alabama. I am a member of Alabama Open Carry and I am getting frustrated. When I joined the Alabama Open Carry group I came in swinging...I am not a horn tooter unless I need to make a point...

I want a non profit group...One of my goals is to sell Goat Hill T-shirts to help fund it..

I have been doing legal research over 20 years ago after a SOB Union President told me I didn't have the Right, I never had the Right and he would personally see I never got the right to see any records...To keep it short they all found out what rights I did have and they were all out of Union Office a month after I saw the financial records.

Every trip to a Law Library by any Alabama Open Carry member was led up by yours truly...You can only find so much online for Alabama. I like to research laws back to the original Acts... I Xerox State v. Reid in the Alabama Supreme Court Library so I could compare it to the Gun Cite version. This is one of the most cited cases there is. My goal is the be the most knowledgeable person on Alabama Gun Laws and the History in the state...My Grandfather whom I am also researching was a Town Marshal and the old newspapers I am going through are helping with the history.... He was born in 1886 and died in 1950...I am trying to help 85 year old mother whose memory is fading remember her father...My mom was 23 when he died...My mom worked in Oak Ridge Tennessee during the World War 2 war effort...She was a phone operator...She never heard about the Manhattan project until the bomb dropped.

Back to the point of my post....The Open Carry people in Alabama are not into the Twitter thing...Me either. I never have read a Twitter until I made a Twitter post a few days ago...I need followers...I made Goat Hill aware that I had a Twitter account....I do not care if you read a post or comment on a post...I just want followers...I want to be able to email or call my Goat, Senator Cam Ward and tell him I have thousands of followers...

I included a pic of my grandfathers’ grave with his badge photoshoped onto the pic...

Thanks guys

Treb aka Robert W. Kennedy Jr.

The Goat Tender
@MyGoatHill
All Laws are made on Goat Hill in Montgomery Alabama...It is our job to tend the Goats that migrate there to make these laws….We are “The Goat Tenders”

The Great State of Alabama •
https://twitter.com/#!/MyGoatHill

Will Wallace grave  and badge.jpg

Last edited:

Treborfoot

I wanted to add a link to the history of Goat Hill...

An amendment approved by the voters of Alabama struck out the section of the Constitution designating the 1825-26 selection as the "permanent" site for the capital, freeing the legislature in 1846 to choose another site from among a number of competing river towns. Montgomery, on the Alabama River, won the ensuing 16-ballot contest in the General Assembly.

Andrew Dexter, one of the founders of the town, had held on to a prime piece of property in long anticipation of the capital's eventual move to Montgomery. Dubbed "Goat Hill" for its use as pasturage, the site retained that affectionate appellation despite attempts to dignify the spot with names like "Lafayette Hill" (after the 1825 visit of the Marquis de Lafayette) and "Capitol Hill" (after the 1847 construction of the Capitol).

http://archives.state.al.us/capital/capitals.html