• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry Dinner - Freeland, MI

Twinge

Come join us for another open carry dinner in Freeland!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Anton...ssee,+Saginaw,+Michigan&t=m&z=16&output=embed

Where:
Antonio's Italian Eatery
139 Washington St
Freeland, MI
When: 5/26/2012 @ 3:00 PM

We are going to be holding another dinner in Freeland to keep our momentum going in the Tri-Cities.
As always this is a family friendly event!

Whether you are seasoned at Open Carry or trying it for the first time, join us. Have questions about Open Carry? This is a great opportunity to find out more about Open Carry and Michigan Open Carry, Inc.

RSVPs appreciated. Please feel free to RSVP in this thread or on facebook

B

Bikenut

RSVP. If the woods don't catch on fire and the creek don't rise.

B

Bikenut

Ok.... turn out wasn't as many as hoped... but...

Those who already OC and attended had a good time ..... but...

Here is the important part...

One of the waitresses had 10 bazillion questions about open carry... and each and every one of them was answered.. of course she was given info from TheQ and another OC'er to take home and read.

A couple new to OC showed up with 10 bazillion questions about open carry... and each and every one of them was answered... of course they were given info from TheQ and another OC'er to take home and read.

And a new but already a very good friend of mine completely new to the concept of legal OC.... learned even more than just the stuff I've been telling him.

Sometimes... the scale of success is not measured in numbers but is measured in quality... and I'd say today might have been lower in numbers than hoped for.. but more than made up for it in quality.