• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second victim dies in beating of elderly couple.

hjmoosejaw

Stuff like this really burns me ,to say the least. First, my prayers also go out to the family. This couple has made it through how much crap together over the years? How many hard winters, financial difficulties, losses of loved ones, etc. How many happy times, births of children, cool summer nights, Christmas mornings, etc. Then some pieces of s#@t come along and within minutes, change it all. Some real tuff guys, beating on a couple,85 and 90 years old. There's a special place in Hell for these pieces of scum.

zack991

Story's like this make my blood boil, I truly hope the punk that did this finds true justice and not the fake justice our court system gives out 20 years down the road. More I read about stories like this that much more I will resist giving up any of my firearms, no matter who is at my door to take them from me.

This quote from "the kingdom" sum my feeling up about people like this.
Colonel Faris Al Ghazi: I'm forty-two years old. I have two daughters and a son. Beautiful son. And I find myself in a place where I no longer care about why we are attacked. I only care that one hundred people woke up a few mornings ago, and had no idea it was their last. When we catch the man who murdered these people, I don't care to ask even one question. I want to kill him. Do you understand?

Last edited: