• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc'ing in starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
i went to a starbucks today. i ordered a hot coco like always. then this lady comes up to me and says "Do You Have A Permit For That Thing!!!!". i told her in a calm voice no and went about my business. A few moments later she returns, cutting everyone in line to tell me that i cant have a firearm in Starbucks. once again i told her in a calm voice that there was no sign saying no firearms and that Washington is a open carry state. Then she tells me she placing me under citizens arrest for brandishing a weapon. once again i told her we are an open carry state and i can legally carry a firearm, yada yada yada. this just makes her lose her mind. she demands i surrender my firearm and hand myself over to the police. she then try ed to reach for my gun. I ******* SNAPPED!!! I shoved her to the ground and told her don't do that. she got and again tried to reach for my gun. i peppered her till the police showed up. man what a day

This was in Tacoma yesterday? Where about?

Jeff Hayes

i went to a starbucks today. i ordered a hot coco like always. then this lady comes up to me and says "Do You Have A Permit For That Thing!!!!". i told her in a calm voice no and went about my business. A few moments later she returns, cutting everyone in line to tell me that i cant have a firearm in Starbucks. once again i told her in a calm voice that there was no sign saying no firearms and that Washington is a open carry state. Then she tells me she placing me under citizens arrest for brandishing a weapon. once again i told her we are an open carry state and i can legally carry a firearm, yada yada yada. this just makes her lose her mind. she demands i surrender my firearm and hand myself over to the police. she then try ed to reach for my gun. I ******* SNAPPED!!! I shoved her to the ground and told her don't do that. she got and again tried to reach for my gun. i peppered her till the police showed up. man what a day

Please post the recipe for for "peppered lady" did the police like it?

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Peppered may be idiom, as for showered the lady with shouts and demands.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
So who is going by the Starbuck's at "72nd next to the game stop" to find out what happened the other day?

Could likely be confirmed by phone, but a visit might be better.

brianstone1985

Lies... All Lies...

72nd next to the game stop

Yea so my Google works just fine, I called this place
Starbucks‎
1621 72nd Street East
Tacoma, WA 98404
(253) 475-2565

Asked them to confirm if a female was indeed pepper sprayed at their location yesterday. The barista denied any such happenings at that location.

Lies... All Lies

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
So who is going by the Starbuck's at "72nd next to the game stop" to find out what happened the other day?

Could likely be confirmed by phone, but a visit might be better.

Just hung up the phone talking to Starbuck's corporate headquarters.

Reporting such incidents as this is mandatory policy for their personnel.

Starbuck's has no such event or similar reported.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

Why the lie?

brianstone1985

Cool Story Bro!

I sent him a PM stating that instead of Trolling he might get more out of direct confrontation in making a thread about why he does not support the 2nd amendment or OCing in general. I told him that would actually be allowed under the OC.O rules and since he was obviously passionate about his beliefs (willing to spend time creating an account, posting 10 times then creating a story of epic fail proportions.)

Why if we have so many haters that view the forum do we not have a sub forum for those that don't agree with OCing to sound off so we can have an actual discussion around the topic?

Just a thought.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

I see no dearth of concealed carry here on Open Carry Dot Org.

acmariner99

Whooops .. joke is on me. I got so jumpy reading the first few entries I didn't see the fine print at the bottom of the thread. Thought it actually happened. BUT that said, a couple of years back some nut did try to pull my weapon. If this actually happened, I would have expected it to be on most local news outlets around here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.