• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arcus 98DAC Accessories

VII

So I bought a new handgun for a very good price (Right around 300) and it has exceeded all of my expectations. Now if you google the 98DAC you'll see that it's a Browning Hi-Power Clone. Now my problem is that I cant find ANY accessories for it. No extra magazines, no holsters, nothing! I'm relatively new to firearms so I'm wondering if there's somewhere I'm not looking?
I love the gun, but I hate the lack of support.

Thanks!

VII

j4l

So I bought a new handgun for a very good price (Right around 300) and it has exceeded all of my expectations. Now if you google the 98DAC you'll see that it's a Browning Hi-Power Clone. Now my problem is that I cant find ANY accessories for it. No extra magazines, no holsters, nothing! I'm relatively new to firearms so I'm wondering if there's somewhere I'm not looking?
I love the gun, but I hate the lack of support.

Thanks!

VII

Actually, it looks a lot more like a Daewoo DP series clone, than any Browning. May have better luck looking for some old DP parts

VII

Okay

Okay so I took it to a local gun shop, and my search is over. This is awesome because this will be the first post on the internet giving people an exact Holster for the Arcus 98 DAC.

I tried the gun in about 75% of style for holsters and the holster that fit like a glove was for a Sig 229. Weird.

Is unfortunately will not fit the Sig's Serpa.