• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officer Laurie Bisch

The Big Guy

My wife was told by a representative of Oath Keepers at the Republican State Convention that Laurie Bisch intends to run against Gestapo Gillespie again next time he is up for re-election. This is indeed good news and I hope when it becomes official that all gun owners will contribute both time and money to help her replace the current Sheriff. We have to get rid of him.

TBG

varminter22

My wife was told by a representative of Oath Keepers at the Republican State Convention that Laurie Bisch intends to run against Gestapo Gillespie again next time he is up for re-election. This is indeed good news and I hope when it becomes official that all gun owners will contribute both time and money to help her replace the current Sheriff. We have to get rid of him.

TBG
Great! Hope she does!

I met her (if briefly) a time or two. A great gal!

This will be (at least) her second run. I certainly wish her the best.

Vegassteve

She has been to open carry meet ups with us. She wants to get rid of the blue card. She favors Constitutional carry. And she wants to clean house of bad apples. She is pretty open to talking to anyone anytime. If anyone does the social media thing she is on facebook and welcomes new friends.

varminter22

How so? I don't know the name. This might be a good time to tell us who she is and why we want to support her.
I first met her at the Campus Carry (SB-231, 2011) rally that was held at The Gun Store in Las Vegas. (I don't get to Vegas real often, but I did attend the rally; it was great.)

Steve pretty well summed up her views! Astute long time readers will remember her.

The Big Guy

She has been to open carry meet ups with us. She wants to get rid of the blue card. She favors Constitutional carry. And she wants to clean house of bad apples. She is pretty open to talking to anyone anytime. If anyone does the social media thing she is on facebook and welcomes new friends.

What he said..

The Sheriff of Clark County yields tremendous power within the state and can have a very beneficial effect on future legislation. When it comes to things like doing away with Blue Card registration her opinion would be weighed heavily. If we want Constitutional Carry, and we do, the opinion of the Clark county Sheriff can be the pivot point that sees it through. This is why it is important for even those up north to get on board when the time comes.

TBG

DooFster

I first met her at the Campus Carry (SB-231, 2011) rally that was held at The Gun Store in Las Vegas. (I don't get to Vegas real often, but I did attend the rally; it was great.)

Steve pretty well summed up her views! Astute long time readers will remember her.

She has my vote...

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
I had thought you were up north more, not in the realm of the Sheriff. What does it mean to you one way or the other?

Well, gee, Spock, you maybe think that it's because support can be given from a distance, if there is a good reason . . ?

You know, like how the NRA is supporting our civil rights . . .oh, wait . . .

I had thought you were up north more, not in the realm of the Sheriff. Why are you reading a thread about the Sharp End, and what does my question mean to you one way or the other, that it prompted you to give a retort which is on about the level to be expected of a 7-year-old girl?