Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triad OC Meetup

Triad OC Meetup

Several people have been asking about when we are going to do another Triad meetup, so I decided to go ahead and post a meetup. This Friday, May 11th 6pm at Prissy Polly's in Kernersville. If you do not know where it is, here is the address.

729 Nc Highway 66 S
    Kernersville, NC 27284

It is right at the corner of Highway 66 and business 40. Hope to see you guys Friday.

Jag

Heck yeah!

Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by allenjeremy View Post
    Heck yeah!

Count me in!
    Great! At least now I know I wont be eating alone.

I'll most likely be showing up, don't think I have anything going on for that day.

We had 4 total show up. We had a great time, we were there almost 3 hours. We will try and make this a regular event.

I had to work that night. Hopefully I can make it to one soon.

It was a great time. It's always fun conversing with like minded people. Looking forward to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by jag06 View Post
    We had 4 total show up. We had a great time, we were there almost 3 hours. We will try and make this a regular event.
    Just curious if you guys are doing another triad meeting in the month of June. I will be coming home on leave from the first through the fifteenth and wouldn't mind meeting up with other OC'ers for a bite to eat and a good round of conversation. Let me know if so and I'll be there.
    Last edited by KainVictus; 05-17-2012 at 11:30 AM.

I think we could get one around that time. For the most part I will be out of town from June 3rd until the first Saturday in August with the exception of Saturdays. We could try and shoot for either June 2nd, as I will be out of town on the 9th? If that does not work, you can post your own meetup on here and get some others to come during a time that works for you while you are back. Thank you for your service!

Jag

Ahhh well I wont be able to make it if it's on the second due to drill falling over those days. Then again I don't think anyone made an official decision yet >.>

Maybe the next weekend? Or that next Friday?

How about the 8th guys?

I cant make the 8th, but for the most part I am going to be out of town for the next 9 weeks. I will be back on some Saturdays. You guys go ahead and plan what works for y'all, I will join back up when I get back in August.

Triad OC Meet

Whats up guys! Im a NooB here...Has there been a date, time and location set for the next meet? I would like to link up with some fellow OC'ers....

Quote Originally Posted by 40.CalRobbie View Post
    Whats up guys! Im a NooB here...Has there been a date, time and location set for the next meet? I would like to link up with some fellow OC'ers....
    First let me say welcome to the forums and OCing in general. I too am interested in getting together while I am in town. I will be here until the 15th so please hit me up guys. If you would like to get in contact and set something up text or call at 202-841-8387.

I could do Tuesday the 12th Thursday the 14h or Friday the 15th this week?

Prissy Polly's in Kernersville 6pm?

Any takers,

First one to claim the date sets it.

I could do Tuesday the 12th Thursday the 14h or Friday the 15th this week?

Prissy Polly's in Kernersville 6pm?

Any takers,

First one to claim the date sets it.
    My family is out of town, Im down with Fri 6PM Prissy Pollys?

Thursday night would be better for me but I'll try to do my best to make Friday if that's what yall decide.
    "God, Guns, & Guts Made America, Lets Use All 3!!!"

Friday it is, 6pm!

See everyone there, Tell your friends!

Friday it is, 6pm!

See everyone there, Tell your friends!
    6 pm friday eve. will be there.

Well I was at Prissy Pollys tonight and the turn out wasnt quite great, I was the only one who showed up LOL.

I was there earlier in the day for lunch but I had a previous engagment during the evening.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats

I unfortunately ended up getting caught up with an emergency at work and couldn't make it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Suggestion - next time set the date and place early on with less democratic discussion. Know you can't please everybody - just build it, they will come.

Post title with date in it (new thread) and ask for a sticky. Happy to oblige.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I think we need to do like the charlotte guys do and say the first Tuesday or whatever day of the month is a OC meetup. That way we are not going around trying to work out what date will work. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? Anyone want to try say the first Tuesday of each month at 6pm? I cant make it the first couple months, but I can starting either August or September. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? If there are no objections in the next couple days I will make a new topic for triad meetup for the first Tuesday of each month and ask for it to be pinned.

Quote Originally Posted by jag06 View Post
    I think we need to do like the charlotte guys do and say the first Tuesday or whatever day of the month is a OC meetup. That way we are not going around trying to work out what date will work. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? Anyone want to try say the first Tuesday of each month at 6pm? I cant make it the first couple months, but I can starting either August or September. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? If there are no objections in the next couple days I will make a new topic for triad meetup for the first Tuesday of each month and ask for it to be pinned.
    I like Friday eve. best because my family and I usually go out to eat on Fri anyways, but thats just me. If thats not good then thats ok too. Im gonna post another one on a seperat thread in the near future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast