• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triad OC Meetup

jag06

Several people have been asking about when we are going to do another Triad meetup, so I decided to go ahead and post a meetup. This Friday, May 11th 6pm at Prissy Polly's in Kernersville. If you do not know where it is, here is the address.

729 Nc Highway 66 S
Kernersville, NC 27284

It is right at the corner of Highway 66 and business 40. Hope to see you guys Friday.

Jag

allenjeremy

It was a great time. It's always fun conversing with like minded people. Looking forward to the next one.

KainVictus

We had 4 total show up. We had a great time, we were there almost 3 hours. We will try and make this a regular event.

Just curious if you guys are doing another triad meeting in the month of June. I will be coming home on leave from the first through the fifteenth and wouldn't mind meeting up with other OC'ers for a bite to eat and a good round of conversation. Let me know if so and I'll be there.

Last edited:

jag06

I think we could get one around that time. For the most part I will be out of town from June 3rd until the first Saturday in August with the exception of Saturdays. We could try and shoot for either June 2nd, as I will be out of town on the 9th? If that does not work, you can post your own meetup on here and get some others to come during a time that works for you while you are back. Thank you for your service!

Jag

Captain Spankz

Ahhh well I wont be able to make it if it's on the second due to drill falling over those days. Then again I don't think anyone made an official decision yet >.>

Maybe the next weekend? Or that next Friday?

jag06

I cant make the 8th, but for the most part I am going to be out of town for the next 9 weeks. I will be back on some Saturdays. You guys go ahead and plan what works for y'all, I will join back up when I get back in August.

40.CalRobbie

Triad OC Meet

Whats up guys! Im a NooB here...Has there been a date, time and location set for the next meet? I would like to link up with some fellow OC'ers....

KainVictus

Whats up guys! Im a NooB here...Has there been a date, time and location set for the next meet? I would like to link up with some fellow OC'ers....

First let me say welcome to the forums and OCing in general. I too am interested in getting together while I am in town. I will be here until the 15th so please hit me up guys. If you would like to get in contact and set something up text or call at 202-841-8387.

allenjeremy

I could do Tuesday the 12th Thursday the 14h or Friday the 15th this week?

Prissy Polly's in Kernersville 6pm?

Any takers,

First one to claim the date sets it.

nobama

I could do Tuesday the 12th Thursday the 14h or Friday the 15th this week?

Prissy Polly's in Kernersville 6pm?

Any takers,

First one to claim the date sets it.

My family is out of town, Im down with Fri 6PM Prissy Pollys?

smlawrence

Thursday night would be better for me but I'll try to do my best to make Friday if that's what yall decide.

nobama

Well I was at Prissy Pollys tonight and the turn out wasnt quite great, I was the only one who showed up LOL.