• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triad OC Meetup

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Suggestion - next time set the date and place early on with less democratic discussion. Know you can't please everybody - just build it, they will come.

Post title with date in it (new thread) and ask for a sticky. Happy to oblige.

jag06

I think we need to do like the charlotte guys do and say the first Tuesday or whatever day of the month is a OC meetup. That way we are not going around trying to work out what date will work. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? Anyone want to try say the first Tuesday of each month at 6pm? I cant make it the first couple months, but I can starting either August or September. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? If there are no objections in the next couple days I will make a new topic for triad meetup for the first Tuesday of each month and ask for it to be pinned.

nobama

I think we need to do like the charlotte guys do and say the first Tuesday or whatever day of the month is a OC meetup. That way we are not going around trying to work out what date will work. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? Anyone want to try say the first Tuesday of each month at 6pm? I cant make it the first couple months, but I can starting either August or September. The big question is what works best for most people, weekends or weekdays? If there are no objections in the next couple days I will make a new topic for triad meetup for the first Tuesday of each month and ask for it to be pinned.

I like Friday eve. best because my family and I usually go out to eat on Fri anyways, but thats just me. If thats not good then thats ok too. Im gonna post another one on a seperat thread in the near future.

moonie

Triple target is nice and they are always improving it, lots of new benches for both rifle and pistol.