• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up for lunch at Jimmy Johns

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Then Short Pump it is. (Or is there a need for discussion and then a vote?) (Why, yes, I am feeling a bit officious this morning. Thank you for noticing.)

Don't know why Grapeshot is even worried. Since he won't be driving he doesn't need to worry about his GPS missong the turn by 1/4 mile.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Then Short Pump it is. (Or is there a need for discussion and then a vote?) (Why, yes, I am feeling a bit officious this morning. Thank you for noticing.)

Don't know why Grapeshot is even worried. Since he won't be driving he doesn't need to worry about his GPS missong the turn by 1/4 mile.

stay safe.

Sorry it took so long. The storm's been playing games with my internet.
Yes, Short Pump.

va_tazdad

Nice reply

I got the same Email as PN with the apology and explanation to my email.

JJ has good sandwiches and when over that side of town I will spend my money there.

I also replied to Michel Pratt and advised him I was please to have this minor problem resolved.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Tues. 5/15, 12:30 PM

jimmyjohns.png

Jimmy John's
11301 W Broad St # 105
Glen Allen, VA 23060
(804) 440-8181

Located in the Short Pump Station shopping center

See shopping center layout with location on image #5
http://www.showcase.com/property/11341-W-Broad-Street/Richmond/Virginia/6127046

Get Map & Directions »

mk4

i'll be in town that day and will see if my schedule allows me to attend.

might be good if someone who got the response email from the managing owner let him know we were coming. he might want to be there and would be great to thank him in person for his positive leadership. would also be quite positive, i think, for his store manager and employees to see him with a group of responsible, law-abiding citizens, exercising and protecting their rights. just a thought...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Would be a good thing to have a count - a Fuddrucker's like event isn't anticipated, but if a large group develops would be a good thing to give JJ's a heads up.

I have Peter Nap, skidmark, myself, ToggleSwitch & Bowesmobile.

Plus possibly mk4, speed41ae, Ric in Richmond - any others?

I have had a call into Michael Pratt but haven't heard back from him - will follow through on that. Maybe he'd like to stop by and say hello.

Bob1

I'm going to be down your way for a board meeting and golf outing the following three days. So if you don't mind having a 'northerner' join you, I'll stop by on Tues.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'm going to be down your way for a board meeting and golf outing the following three days. So if you don't mind having a 'northerner' join you, I'll stop by on Tues.

As Peter Nap says, you may live north of Ashland but your heart is in the right place. So's what's left of your mind.

Come on down!

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I have Peter Nap, skidmark, myself, ToggleSwitch, Bowesmobile & Bob1 = 6

Plus possibly mk4, speed41ae, Ric in Richmond - any others?

scouser

wish I could, but have a more pressing engagement on Tuesday, Day 1 at new job. Final day at old job is tomorrow so I intend to enjoy my 3 day weekend :banana:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
wish I could, but have a more pressing engagement on Tuesday, Day 1 at new job. Final day at old job is tomorrow so I intend to enjoy my 3 day weekend :banana:

Just a suggestion Scouser, an email might be nice to show that there are more than a couple of wild eyed nuts making all this noise. That would be especially good from someone that's as dedicated father as you are!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just talked to Michael Pratt - he will stop out to meet us and introduce himself - our money is good.

Looking forward to the food - have heard positive reviews.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I will pass on the Short Pump location.

If someone wants to do the Village shopping center with me let me know.

Ric

Next week is kind of full, but the week after looks good. We can probably scare up a few more folks.

Why not start a new thread?

stay safe.

sidestreet

I'm gonna try and make it...,

I hope riverrat can make it, I didn't get to talk with him much at the dinner last Tuesday, but thought about him as we crossed the James because there were a bunch of folks near the bridge in kayaks! i also felt kinda' bad 'cause he had such a lonely breakfast at RCD couple weeks ago. I always enjoy talking or just listening to riverrat along with the others. I should be there providing nothing else happens.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.