• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So who ran in to the Lennon Speedway to make sure I knew they Open Carry too?

kyleplusitunes

Funny story, I'm curious who it might be.

Last week I pulled in to the Lennon Speedway on my motorcycle, in my black hoodie and bandana, and got off my bike and walked in, when someone in a jeep noticed I was OCing from the driver seat of their car, 30 seconds later he ran in to the store to help his girlfriend or mom or whoever buy a scratch off lotto ticket.

I noticed he had a pistol too, I am almost positive he only entered the store to try to get me to be like "oh hey dude you open carry too so we're like open carry bros"

I didn't say hello because his holster was too cheap.

Who was it?

quarter horseman

Last week I pulled in to the Lennon Speedway on my motorcycle, in my black hoodie and bandana, and got off my bike and walked in, when someone in a jeep noticed I was OCing from the driver seat of their car, 30 seconds later he ran in to the store to help his girlfriend or mom or whoever buy a scratch off lotto ticket.

I noticed he had a pistol too, I am almost positive he only entered the store to try to get me to be like "oh hey dude you open carry too so we're like open carry bros"

I didn't say hello because his holster was too cheap.

Who was it?

WOW! how low is that! I wish I was as cool as you! I wish I could own a good cool holster like you, then waybe just maybe I would feel worthy of your all greatness,your superbness, you coolness! ALL BOW TO THE COOL HOLSTER'ed ALMIGHTY KYLEPLUSITUNESSSSSSS!

Last edited:

OC for ME

<snip> I didn't say hello because his holster was too cheap. <snip>
attachment.php

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran

*** I didn't say hello because his holster was too cheap. ***

Who was it?

Wow, that's a real nice way to judge someone. Maybe he thought you were some bike punk, out to rob the place? You sure put him & his cheap holster at ease.... :rolleyes: To make a choice not to speak to a fellow carrier based soley on their gear does not score you many good character points. I am pretty sure my bank account is far larger than yours....why am I even typing this to you....:eek:

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

kyleplusitunes

Wow, that's a real nice way to judge someone. Maybe he thought you were some bike punk, out to rob the place? You sure put him & his cheap holster at ease.... :rolleyes: To make a choice not to speak to a fellow carrier based soley on their gear does not score you many good character points. I am pretty sure my bank account is far larger than yours....why am I even typing this to you....:eek:

Oh my lord, I suppose I didn't talk to him really because if he used this forum he was probably an idiot who didn't understand sarcasm.

If he did think I "was a threat" because I was some "bike punk" I'd probably recommend a thread about situational awareness

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Oh my lord, I suppose I didn't talk to him really because if he used this forum he was probably an idiot who didn't understand sarcasm.

If he did think I "was a threat" because I was some "bike punk" I'd probably recommend a thread about situational awareness

Well kyle, its been a while since you posted here, with your fine sense of humor I can see why. :thumbdown:

PS - you also use this forum, so does that make you an idiot too? Or is that jab only for everyone else accept your majesty? Man I wish we could all be cool like KYLE....not!

PPS - if you were truly attempting sarcasm there is a way to denote that, you must know this correct? Just in case not, here you go .... /sarcasm .... I suggest you use it if you plan on making similar posts. Carry on in your elite tacti - cool holster... now wait for it.... /sarcasm ;)

See how easy that is?

Last edited:

michaelm_ski

Cheap Holster ?

You sound like one of those lowlifes that thinks EVERYBODY wants to be like you ! You should not judge people by what they wear , He could have thought you were a low life trying to rob the store and came in trying to protect his mom ! :mad:

B

Bikenut

You sound like one of those lowlifes that thinks EVERYBODY wants to be like you ! You should not judge people by what they wear , He could have thought you were a low life trying to rob the store and came in trying to protect his mom ! :mad:
Maybe he wasn't worried about protecting his Mom from the scary biker but perhaps his girlfriend whispered something in his ear and he quick ran into the store to buy some protective men's wear.

Last edited by a moderator:

HolyOrangeJuice

+1 to OP i had a good laugh. Feel bad for the other people here who don't have a sense of humor anymore.

NHCGRPR45

I have been nailed for word play as well, that being said lets not judge unless you are prepared to be judged. It might look bad but if it works, does it really matter?

I knew buying my cheap blackhawk was a bad idea... not saved me some money.

also as far as the how you look, if ypu ware a black hoodie and bandanna most people are going to think your a "thug" or "gang banger" personaly I see you as another guy just like the man in the suit. everyone should be open like that. I hate the looks I get sometimes. I have alot of tattoos, im young, I dress how my gen dresses. does that make me a thug? nope iv never robbed anyone, kicked a baby, or pissed on your door step. people should just have an open mind. simple right? wrong guess 90% will never change.