Thread: Wet Side 2nd Saturday OC Meet

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Wet Side 2nd Saturday OC Meet

Sorry for the late posting. I knd of forgot that this was the 2nd Saturday coming up. ANYWAY, it is and we'll be meeting at the same place at the same time. That is:

Starbucks
    1401 S 348th Street M101
    Federal Way

Date - 5/12/12
    Time - 9:30am

Weather forecast looks good, so I'm guessing we'll mostly be outside for this one, enjoying the sunshine.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Wow, and not a gunshow weekend. I'll be able to make it this time.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    That's great! I know it's nearly impossible for you to be able to get these, so it'll be good to see you there.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

I gotta mow the lawn.

I will be there this time its been A while but I guess I am still welcome. Besides GoGo usally shows up and I have something for him.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

I plan to be there with the pup

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Besides GoGo usally shows up and I have something for him.
    uh oh. Showdown at high noon.

Seriously, I plan to make it.
    What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.

I believe in freedom, Mr. Lipwig. Not many people do, although they will, of course, protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.

The freedom to succeed goes hand in hand with the freedom to fail. - Going Postal, Terry Pratchett

I should be able to make it.

Deros and I will not be making it this weekend. We are going camping at Fort Worden in Port Townsend. Any locals on the Penninsula want to sit by a fire?
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    I gotta mow the lawn.
    I thought Mrs. Squeak mowed the lawn! Didn't you buy her a new push mower for her birthday last year, did she break it already?
    Last edited by Jeff Hayes; 05-10-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Speaking of yard maintenence equipment... This past winter when it was snowing I figured out how to turn my dish washer into a snowplow.

I gave her a shovel.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

This is the Starbucks near the Walmart, right?
    What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.

I believe in freedom, Mr. Lipwig. Not many people do, although they will, of course, protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.

The freedom to succeed goes hand in hand with the freedom to fail. - Going Postal, Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    This is the Starbucks near the Walmart, right?
    down the street.... its in the same parking lot as Wholesale Sports.

1911er - I will be meeting up with GoGoDawgs and can deliver the item to him

Jake (Reign_Maker, my fiancÚ) and I will be there! We look forward to seeing everyone. I'm sorry Jim and Nick won't be there, but I hope you guys have a nice time camping and enjoying the great weather.

Yarp!

Hey! Nice belt boosteddreams!

I was planning to go, but didn't realize that I had a class this morning. I'll try and catch you guys next time.

Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    down the street.... its in the same parking lot as Wholesale Sports.

1911er - I will be meeting up with GoGoDawgs and can deliver the item to him
    You should have said something bill I left the house early and didn't get your message till now.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex