• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wet Side 2nd Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Sorry for the late posting. I knd of forgot that this was the 2nd Saturday coming up. ANYWAY, it is and we'll be meeting at the same place at the same time. That is:

Starbucks
1401 S 348th Street M101
Federal Way

Date - 5/12/12
Time - 9:30am

Weather forecast looks good, so I'm guessing we'll mostly be outside for this one, enjoying the sunshine. :cool:

SpyderTattoo

Speaking of yard maintenence equipment... This past winter when it was snowing I figured out how to turn my dish washer into a snowplow.

I gave her a shovel.

boosteddreams

Jake (Reign_Maker, my fiancé) and I will be there! We look forward to seeing everyone. :) I'm sorry Jim and Nick won't be there, but I hope you guys have a nice time camping and enjoying the great weather.

DamonK

I was planning to go, but didn't realize that I had a class this morning. I'll try and catch you guys next time.