Thread: Constitutional Carry Bill in PA - HB 2176

Constitutional Carry Bill in PA - HB 2176

In case you are not a member of PAFAO's forum, I recently found a thread on there discussing the recent Constitutional Carry Bill introduced into the Pa House.

Here is a link to the text of the bill:

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/...type=B&BN=2176

Here is a link to the thread on PAFAO's forum:

http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...fa-2012-a.html

Please, if you have not already done so, contact some reps to see if they will co-sponsor the bill. There are currently 30 sponsors, but the bill could us a lot more.

If this is already posted on here, I apologize, but I think this is an important bill.

Done, just e-mailed my local Rep asking her to support this bill. Come on, folks! Let's get this thing passed and signed into law!

-derhammer

Just now called Rep. Brown's district office and left a comment of support with her (very friendly) secretary there, who said she would "definitely relay that to her."

-derhammer

Thanks for contacting your rep. My rep is already a sponsor, but I have emailed several other reps to ask them to support it. We only have until November to get this passed, otherwise it has to be reintroduced all over again next legislative session.

Just emailed my rep's.

Hot damn, it would be fantastic if we got this bill passed and signed by the Governor!
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Just now wrote the Governor and asked him to support the bill. Everyone else should do the same; if the Governor announces his support and intention to sign this bill if it crosses his desk, it will add weight to the bill.

-derhammer

Just checking in to see what everyone is doing with this bill. Time is slipping away...

I know everyone is really busy, but it just takes literally two minutes to type out a short email to your reps. It takes another minute or two to send a text about the bill to your pro 2A friends...

Lets all do what we can to get this bill out of committee and up for a vote.

Link through www.nraila.org to contact reps

http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-l...your-reps.aspx

This link will bring you to a page where you enter your zip to contact reps. You can contact all reps at once. The ones who dont provide email, you can print and mail the letter to them.

done

I forgot to mention, I just contactd my reps!