• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 9:30 AM 5/12/12 - River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
very cool. I love danes. does he get along with other dogs?

Pretty well. He just turned 4 and is showing a very small amount of dog aggression.

Hiding somewhere on this site is The Great Dane Man. His mother runs the GD Rescue group in Tidewater.

Last edited:

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
That's just a cheap Game Camera picture TD. This is one I got on Sunday before we went to Mothers Day Dinner. It's one of my well behaved resident bears.

good-bear.jpg

I was in Mecklenburg on Saturday. I'm there whenever I get a chance. So I want to get my story straight. Did you actually put the camera on this bear and snap the photo or was it a game camera?

I open-carried in Mecklenburg before the OCDO meetup on Saturday - THread is still on topic :)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I was in Mecklenburg on Saturday. I'm there whenever I get a chance. So I want to get my story straight. Did you actually put the camera on this bear and snap the photo or was it a game camera?

I open-carried in Mecklenburg before the OCDO meetup on Saturday - THread is still on topic :)

This one yes, the other one is a game camera. This bear is one of my resident bears.