• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I-5 Clean-up on Mother's Day

Dave Workman

Bill Starks

State Researcher
So it looks like Dave got some bad info from a old Yahoo site. If anyone wants to get the equipment from me and do a clean up, get with me and I will fill you in.

At this time there is NO scheduled cleanup on Mothers day.

Bill

jbone

Bill

Well darn! I can't think a finer way to treat Mom on Mother’s Day. My god, it’s like a garage sale, eat all you can find, plenty of weeds and flowers for her, and it won’t cost you a dime! You could even pay for the gas by turning in the scrap metal you find! Win-Win, momma’s happy and you make a few bucks. :rolleyes:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

TechnoWeenie

So it looks like Dave got some bad info from a old Yahoo site. If anyone wants to get the equipment from me and do a clean up, get with me and I will fill you in.

Bill

I'll call you, should be able to pick everything up saturday after noonish

Dave Workman

I'll call you, should be able to pick everything up saturday after noonish

TW, you and Starks are heroes and I'm sure he'll agree that this is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of, much less experienced.

He tracked down the source and, correct me if I'm wrong Bill, but these clean-up advisories have been on kind of an "auto pilot" for quite some time, and it appears nobody ever noticed.

Being one of the few people who post without hiding behind some internet handle, I'll take the hit for this,, but it was certainly unintentional.

TechnoWeenie

TW, you and Starks are heroes and I'm sure he'll agree that this is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of, much less experienced.

He tracked down the source and, correct me if I'm wrong Bill, but these clean-up advisories have been on kind of an "auto pilot" for quite some time, and it appears nobody ever noticed.

Being one of the few people who post without hiding behind some internet handle, I'll take the hit for this,, but it was certainly unintentional.

You could come join us in the festivities, so you wouldn't have to print a retraction :p

TechnoWeenie

Where and what time are we meeting?

I didn't get any sleep last night, forgot to get the stuff from Bill when I was in Tacoma, and I have a friend staying the night due to emergency circumstances...

I think I'm gonna have to admit defeat on this one..