Thread: The Real Face Of Terrorism!!!...

The Real Face Of Terrorism!!!...

"The parents of an 18-month-old girl say they were "humiliated" after being pulled off a plane and told their young child had been placed on a no-fly list."
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...175521187.html
    Just thought I would share the efficiency of our fine Government entities.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Well, yeah!.....I mean, they are Moooslims.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

She looks guilty to me.

Unhappy

I clicked on this thread expecting to see a picture of Barack Hussein Obama.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    LOL, same here

Me too, also.

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    I was sooo expecting that too!

I was expecting Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Holder, Reno, Carter, Brzezinski, and Pelosi...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Perhaps they though her outfit was da bomb.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Well they are owned by the government after all. So, why are you complaining? You supported this deprivation of rights so live with it.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 05-11-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

^^ouch^^
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Well they are owned by the government after all. So, why are you complaining? You supported this deprivation of rights so live with it.
    Boom, roasted.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

I never said I supported deprivation of Rights. If I did, could you link me to it, please.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I never said I supported deprivation of Rights. If I did, could you link me to it, please.
    Slaves have no rights for one.

By claiming that everyone should be forced to give up the fruits of their labors you are depriving them their rights to them.

By supporting the deprivation of the rights to the fruits of one's own labors you are supporting the deprivation of rights.

By saying that we are all owned by the government you are saying that we only have the license to do what the government allows. That is a clear deprivation of rights. Does you dog have the right to sleep on the bed with you? Does it have the right to watch TV, take a late night stroll, exchange it's services for a tradable currency, engage in contracts, etc? No because a dog is owned. Now does a slave have the right to engage in contracts? The answer is no. Does a slave have the right to go someplace without their master's permission? That answer is also no.

By saying that we are all owned by the government and that we should all be slaves you are saying that we have no rights. You are saying that we need permission to go anywhere and do anything. Granted that your master has not totally stopped you yet he reserves the right to do so. THAT is the deprivation of rights that you support by saying that we all have no right to the fruits of our labors.

If you really want me to search all through the forums to show you what you've said that would take pages and pages. The worst part is that you would not even be embarrassed. I would tell you to read a history book but, we all know how you feel about history and books.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 05-12-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Slaves have no rights for one.
    Wrong. Slaves have been known to have certain Rights. There are degrees of Slavery.

By claiming that everyone should be forced to give up the fruits of their labors you are depriving them their rights to them.
    Wrong. I stated that the wealthy ought to have the piss taxed out of them; they can keep some of their money. Romney hardly is the laboring type; he has been unemployed for two years, and managed to make twenty some-odd million during that time--hardly laboring.

By supporting the deprivation of the rights to the fruits of one's own labors you are supporting the deprivation of rights.
    I merely point out that those Rights are contingent. I don't support the extent to which many Rights are hindered.

By saying that we are all owned by the government you are saying that we only have the license to do what the government allows. That is a clear deprivation of rights. Does you dog have the right to sleep on the bed with you? Does it have the right to watch TV, take a late night stroll, exchange it's services for a tradable currency, engage in contracts, etc? No because a dog is owned. Now does a slave have the right to engage in contracts? The answer is no. Does a slave have the right to go someplace without their master's permission? That answer is also no.
    We do only have the Privilege to do, what the Government allows us to do; don't mistaken that acknowledgement as support.

By saying that we are all owned by the government and that we should all be slaves you are saying that we have no rights. You are saying that we need permission to go anywhere and do anything. Granted that your master has not totally stopped you yet he reserves the right to do so. THAT is the deprivation of rights that you support by saying that we all have no right to the fruits of our labors.
    Wrong again. I never stated we should all be slaves; I stated that we are slaves.

If you really want me to search all through the forums to show you what you've said that would take pages and pages. The worst part is that you would not even be embarrassed. I would tell you to read a history book but, we all know how you feel about history and books.
    It is clear that you have not reade one damn thing that I have posted. Don't waste your time searching, you won't find anything.

You are right though, I would not be the slightest bit embarrassed; why would I be? I don't know how to read, and even if I did: History is overrated...
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-12-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Hey, think about this. This is your guy's DHS.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

It's the hippie "flower power" shirt.

Just when we thought the sixties were finally behind us...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    It's the hippie "flower power" shirt.

Just when we thought the sixties were finally behind us...
    You know, when I first seen the shirt, I immediately became suspicious.

Looks like she's throwing a gang sign. And what's in her bottle?