• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Real Face Of Terrorism!!!...

Beretta92FSLady

TSABaby.jpg

"The parents of an 18-month-old girl say they were "humiliated" after being pulled off a plane and told their young child had been placed on a no-fly list."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...led-flight-parents-interviewed-175521187.html

Just thought I would share the efficiency of our fine Government entities.

Freedom1Man

I never said I supported deprivation of Rights. If I did, could you link me to it, please.

Slaves have no rights for one.

By claiming that everyone should be forced to give up the fruits of their labors you are depriving them their rights to them.

By supporting the deprivation of the rights to the fruits of one's own labors you are supporting the deprivation of rights.

By saying that we are all owned by the government you are saying that we only have the license to do what the government allows. That is a clear deprivation of rights. Does you dog have the right to sleep on the bed with you? Does it have the right to watch TV, take a late night stroll, exchange it's services for a tradable currency, engage in contracts, etc? No because a dog is owned. Now does a slave have the right to engage in contracts? The answer is no. Does a slave have the right to go someplace without their master's permission? That answer is also no.

By saying that we are all owned by the government and that we should all be slaves you are saying that we have no rights. You are saying that we need permission to go anywhere and do anything. Granted that your master has not totally stopped you yet he reserves the right to do so. THAT is the deprivation of rights that you support by saying that we all have no right to the fruits of our labors.

If you really want me to search all through the forums to show you what you've said that would take pages and pages. The worst part is that you would not even be embarrassed. I would tell you to read a history book but, we all know how you feel about history and books.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Slaves have no rights for one.

Wrong. Slaves have been known to have certain Rights. There are degrees of Slavery.

By claiming that everyone should be forced to give up the fruits of their labors you are depriving them their rights to them.

Wrong. I stated that the wealthy ought to have the piss taxed out of them; they can keep some of their money. Romney hardly is the laboring type; he has been unemployed for two years, and managed to make twenty some-odd million during that time--hardly laboring.

By supporting the deprivation of the rights to the fruits of one's own labors you are supporting the deprivation of rights.

I merely point out that those Rights are contingent. I don't support the extent to which many Rights are hindered.

By saying that we are all owned by the government you are saying that we only have the license to do what the government allows. That is a clear deprivation of rights. Does you dog have the right to sleep on the bed with you? Does it have the right to watch TV, take a late night stroll, exchange it's services for a tradable currency, engage in contracts, etc? No because a dog is owned. Now does a slave have the right to engage in contracts? The answer is no. Does a slave have the right to go someplace without their master's permission? That answer is also no.

We do only have the Privilege to do, what the Government allows us to do; don't mistaken that acknowledgement as support.

By saying that we are all owned by the government and that we should all be slaves you are saying that we have no rights. You are saying that we need permission to go anywhere and do anything. Granted that your master has not totally stopped you yet he reserves the right to do so. THAT is the deprivation of rights that you support by saying that we all have no right to the fruits of our labors.

Wrong again. I never stated we should all be slaves; I stated that we are slaves.

If you really want me to search all through the forums to show you what you've said that would take pages and pages. The worst part is that you would not even be embarrassed. I would tell you to read a history book but, we all know how you feel about history and books.

It is clear that you have not reade one damn thing that I have posted. Don't waste your time searching, you won't find anything.

You are right though, I would not be the slightest bit embarrassed; why would I be? I don't know how to read, and even if I did: History is overrated...

Last edited: