Thread: Shoot the Wounded !

Angry Shoot the Wounded !

Thanks and "BE SAFE"
    Last edited by scott58dh; 01-31-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Im not understanding this thread. if you get picked on anywhere, computer or real life sidewalk crap, its best to ignore it. turn the other way iv been here a short time reading over threads. I see some get bashed. in most cases I feel if they simply ignore the ones bashing it would end it right then and there. I know I dont know a ton on firearms and the laws thats why iv joined the sight. theres more good information then bad here. I dont feel the need to bash people and hopefully no one bashs me. if they do ill simply ignore it. I think theres alot more good people here then bad. maybe you mau have just had a few heated arguments with peoplr but dont let it turn you away from a good source of information.

How can I say this nicely? Let me see. Nope! Can't do it.

If you write posts that sound like a crazy person, and look like someone from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons, do not get all hurt in your feelings when folks respond to you like a crazy person from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons.

There are lots of folks here who have outlandish ideas, and lots of folks here who seem only to be able to put down what others have posted. There are some folks who try and help the really wierd ones understand that as a general rule their craziness does not go over well. There are even folks who, from time to time, get frustrated at one or two or a whole bunch of the rest of the folks here and tell them in no certain terms that they are frustrated.

But to liken even a few (who you have apparently forgotten to identify) to someone wandering about a battlefield shooting the wounded? I just don't see how you got that - but then I don't read every thread in which a crazy person from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons has posted.

I'd normally ask you to explain yourself a little, or provide some specifics as to what made you thing rgat about some of the posters, or at least suggest you provide the details to a moderator or administrator. But I'm truely aftaid all you would do is to post more stuff that looks like it came from a crazy person from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Come on now, Skid. His feelings have been hurt!

Hmm. Hurt = wounded.

I'll be right back...gotta load my shotgun.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Gene Ray, is that you? How is nature's harmonious time cube doing?
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

The OP's post and mannerisms ill become us here on OCDO.

I suggest he sits in a corner and learns a little bit more about decorum before he joins the adult table.

No soup for you!!!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Thumbs up

LOL this guy just keeps getting better and better...

I'm frankly surprised the banhammer has taken this long to put him out of his excruciating misery.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

If you write posts that sound like a crazy person, and look like someone from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons, do not get all hurt in your feelings when folks respond to you like a crazy person from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons.

There are lots of folks here who have outlandish ideas, and lots of folks here who seem only to be able to put down what others have posted. There are some folks who try and help the really wierd ones understand that as a general rule their craziness does not go over well. There are even folks who, from time to time, get frustrated at one or two or a whole bunch of the rest of the folks here and tell them in no certain terms that they are frustrated.

But to liken even a few (who you have apparently forgotten to identify) to someone wandering about a battlefield shooting the wounded? I just don't see how you got that - but then I don't read every thread in which a crazy person from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons has posted.

I'd normally ask you to explain yourself a little, or provide some specifics as to what made you thing rgat about some of the posters, or at least suggest you provide the details to a moderator or administrator. But I'm truely aftaid all you would do is to post more stuff that looks like it came from a crazy person from the rubber-walled ward who got hold of a big box of crayons.

Skid, for once in your life <grin> ... PERFECT.

Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    [

Excuses =" Cranky", ...........
    Enough said,
    I agree
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Can someone say prozac! Please take one.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

First off, sorry for the late posting [3+ days from the last forum reply].

Secondly, Skidmark, may I have your permission to put your first paragraph in my Signature [with citations]? it made my BF and I laugh immensely, xD
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    First off, sorry for the late posting [3+ days from the last forum reply].

Secondly, Skidmark, may I have your permission to put your first paragraph in my Signature [with citations]? it made my BF and I laugh immensely, xD
    Go ahead. You can even attribute it to "read this somewhere on the internet" - there are other things I have been responsible for that are floating out there attributed in that manner. If you don't want to give attribution that's also OK with me - I'm not in this for the money.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I try and not post anything completely out there, I know on this site I would get called out, beat up and maybe cry allot.

I understand where you're comimg from scott58dh, but you cant let the few bad apples get to ya. Unfortunately, this thread isn't likely gonna help your plight too much. Gotta have thick skin to play on the interwebz. Many folks are a lot bigger online than in real person, and unfortunately the anonymity of the Internet gives people the confidence to say things they'd never say to another man's face. Don't take it personally.
    Last edited by Medic1210; 05-14-2012 at 09:57 AM.

OK, Skid, now stop playing nicy-nice tell us what you really think.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Silly goose, Garands don't accept magazines and the military doesn't issue the 1911.

“The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    WOW! Oprah actually looks halfway decent in that graphic. *LOL*
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by neuroblades View Post
    WOW! Oprah actually looks halfway decent in that graphic.
    Not only do I really not enjoy ralphing before heading for bed, but I now have to go buy a new keyboard in the morning...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.