Thread: Pistol Training

Pistol Training

A little off-topic, but anyone know someone who can offer some training/class for an basic/advanced pistol course?

Looking to expand to beyond shooting at a range.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Are you looking for a private class, or an open enrollment class? I should be able to accommodate you either way. Let me know what you have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by cshoff View Post
    Are you looking for a private class, or an open enrollment class? I should be able to accommodate you either way. Let me know what you have in mind.
    kinda either or i guess...private would be nice but im sure it would be cheaper with open enrollment.

also my brother and his wife are interested in ccw permits.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    kinda either or i guess...private would be nice but im sure it would be cheaper with open enrollment.

also my brother and his wife are interested in ccw permits.
    I have a number of regular CCW classes coming up on my schedule, but I don't have a "Level 2" course on the schedule until September. The NRA Personal Protection Classes I have scheduled are already full. If you would want to set up a private class on a week day, I could probably arrange that for you and do it for a reasonable price. Send me a PM if you want and we can try to get a better idea of exactly what you are looking for and how best to accomplish that.