Thread: Aquatica reef in Louisville

Exclamation Aquatica reef in Louisville

Hi everyone. I've been reading for years but only just registered as I've never had a need to post. While I do have my CCDW, I pretty much exclusively open carry and have for a long time now. Until today I have never had a single issue. A lot of looks and a lot of questions but never trouble.

I am an avid salt water aquarist. I frequent many of the pet stores in the Louisville area and have never had a problem Open carrying. Today I went to Aquatica, not for the first time, but for the first time I was told by the owner that I was not welcome there because I was carrying. Not sure what changed his mind as I had been there several times before while open carrying and he never said anything. I will not be back and I urge you to spread the word and avoid his shop as well.

For the record I have never had a problem carrying at Sandys, or any other pet store in Louisville. I was just at Sandys today. Very nice people. Even had a conversation about carrying with an employee there!

Louisa, Kentucky
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

, Kentucky, USA
    Like 09jisaac posted, go to that site and list them there, that way others that might not see this post will see that one.