• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Aquatica reef in Louisville

Biscuit37

Hi everyone. I've been reading OC.org for years but only just registered as I've never had a need to post. While I do have my CCDW, I pretty much exclusively open carry and have for a long time now. Until today I have never had a single issue. A lot of looks and a lot of questions but never trouble.

I am an avid salt water aquarist. I frequent many of the pet stores in the Louisville area and have never had a problem Open carrying. Today I went to Aquatica, not for the first time, but for the first time I was told by the owner that I was not welcome there because I was carrying. Not sure what changed his mind as I had been there several times before while open carrying and he never said anything. I will not be back and I urge you to spread the word and avoid his shop as well.

For the record I have never had a problem carrying at Sandys, or any other pet store in Louisville. I was just at Sandys today. Very nice people. Even had a conversation about carrying with an employee there!

~Tyler

neuroblades

Like 09jisaac posted, go to that site and list them there, that way others that might not see this post will see that one.