• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

useful gun quotes

eamelhorn

I read every last one, and it embolden me to fight even harder for our rights, and the anti-gun quote's scared the crap out of me, as we can see what is wanted by the left wings of America.

I thought the bible quotes were cool to read, even wrote down the passages in my old bible.

I didnt read the anti gun quotes till now onr really stands out for me

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"

IMO someone needs to be smacked.... if anyone trys to take my firearms from me I wont make it easy on you.

hjmoosejaw

I didnt read the anti gun quotes till now onr really stands out for me

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"

IMO someone needs to be smacked.... if anyone trys to take my firearms from me I wont make it easy on you.

Yeah, how did you like the one Schumer said about registering our guns like we do our cars . A senator and he doesn't know the difference between a right and a privilege. Or even worse, he knows the difference but compares the two like nobody knows any better. He'll get some of the sheeple that think, "yeah, that seems fair"

if there was a law made to go in once a year to register my firearms I would be so pissed off. one I should never have to do such thing my gun is registered to me the day I buy it. I would refuse to go do it once a year. horible idea from him. I bet he has a gun of his own also, wonder if he would go do it once a year. or maybe this ******* has the money to have someone else have this headake for him. not sure I strongly disagree with all anti-gun quotes on there. just plane stupid coming out of peoples mouths. its our right. not some law that can be changed. I have owned a firearm since I was 13 got a .38 snub from my brother and I will die owning a firearm. I honistly dont feel safe without a loaded gun on my bedside.

years and years ago my house was robbed in hartford wisconsin. small town wouldnt think it would happen there. but the intruders came in at 3am broke our back sliding door. my moms roommate at the time went to see what it was he was beat down hard, and stabed in the head. I remember the exsact moment the door broke down I was sleeping on the living room floor. I remember seeing steeve lay on the floor by me in a pool of blood out cold. I was so shaken up. I temember seeing that they all had gloves on the 3 men inside the house. I sat up a guy pointed a gun in my face and said "you move you die" strange I was froze up and all I could look at was his hands. black cheap gloves and a silver handgun. the whole thing lasted no more then 3 or 4 min. I watched them all run out of the house I got up to look at the door. I could see there footprints in the snow, so I knew they were gone. I looked at my parents roommate I thought he was dead, I was so scared I didnt even call 911. after a few min of looking at him I walked upatairs to my parents room saying that he was dead. then my dad called 911 right away ran to help him. turns out after 15 stitchs he had a hard enough head that the blade only went in about 1/4 of an inch. the next day my brother gave me my first gun.

so thats why I will always keep my guns. and anti-gun people can kiss my butt. I could have died that day same with my parents roommate. and if that was to ever happen again lets just say they will be picking the wrong house.

Dreamer

One VERY important quotation they seem to have missed was from Ghandi:

'Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.

--Mohandas Gandhi, in Chapter XXVII, "The Recruiting Campaign," in his autobiography, My Experiments with Truth:

This one drives the "anti's" up a wall...

Last edited: