Thread: New Roomate turned out to be a wanted Felon

New Roomate turned out to be a wanted Felon

So my landlord found a guy on craigs list to live in the upstairs of the house I live in... My new roommate turned out to be a wanted Felon.
    - The police came to my house at 4 AM this morning and arrested him
    - He is living under a false name
    - He is wanted for Multiple counts of Fraud, Violating Probation, Grand Theft, and Fleeing from the Police
    From what I have gathered he moves to a new city every couple of months... commits identity theft/ retail fraud... steals a car and goes to another city and does it again

.... and people wonder why I have my CPL, and open carry

Your landlord should consider doing a background check on the people he rents to. Lucky for you he wasn't wanted for a violent crime like assault or murder.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Your landlord should consider doing a background check on the people he rents to. Lucky for you he wasn't wanted for a violent crime like assault or murder.
    Who is to say the wanted felon HAS NOT done worse things but just has not been identified as the wanted perp for those crimes!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"