• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Con carry rally this saturday!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
What: Constitutional Carry Rally
Where: East lawn of the State Capitol, Lansing, MI
When: Saturday, May 19, 2012
Time: noon-3:00 PM

Who: Citizens League for Self-Defense

Citizens League for Self-Defense
email: president@citizensleaguesd.com

SCHEDULE

Noon-12:15 PM: Element Opie

12:15-12:20: Welcome and intro Brian Jeffs—John Roshek

12:20-12:30: Brian Jeffs

12:30-12:35: Intro for Michael Trebesh-JR

12:35-12:45: Michael Trebesh

12:45-1:00: Element Opie

1:00-1:05 Intro for Steven Dulan-JR

1:05-1:15: Steven Dulan

1:15-1:20 Intro for MGO-JR

1:20:1:30 Michael Thiede

1:30-1:35: Intro for John Roshek—BJ

1:35-1:45: John Roshek

1:45-2:00: Element Opie

2:00-2:05 Intro for Doc Thompson- JR

2:05-2:20: Doc Thompson

2:20-2:25: Intro for Larry Pratt—JR

2:25-2:50: Larry Pratt

2:50-3:00: Wrap-up and finish with Element Opie

Attachments

• Flyer small.jpg
    Flyer small.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Venator

IF you can't make it at least post the notice and flyer on your facebook, tweet it and email to all your contacts. Get the word out any way you can.

Weather looks like it will be sunny and 80 on Saturday. A great day to come out and show your support for the 2nd Amendment.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
IF you can't make it at least post the notice and flyer on your facebook, tweet it and email to all your contacts. Get the word out any way you can.

Weather looks like it will be sunny and 80 on Saturday. A great day to come out and show your support for the 2nd Amendment.

For those of us not from the Lansing area, could someone please assist with parking locations & rates? I hear it can vary wildly and am trying to save the money for better things. ;)

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

Venator

For those of us not from the Lansing area, could someone please assist with parking locations & rates? I hear it can vary wildly and am trying to save the money for better things. ;)

Go to This link scroll down and look at maps for parking locations..... http://www.citizensleaguesd.com/

City parking ramp rates. Scroll down to daily. http://www.lansingmi.gov/Lansing/pnd/parking/Parking_Rates_FY12_12_16_11.pdf

Meters are free on the weekend, so try and find one. There are a couple of private parking ramps I don't know what they charge.

HKcarrier

I highly doubt parking is going to be an issue... there should be plenty of free meters on capital, and if not, one of the surrounding streets....

HKcarrier

If you can't park at any of the red areas shown, then this event is crowded and quite successful and that is a good thing.

parking.jpg

The green X is the capital steps if you couldn't figure that out.

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
If you can't park at any of the red areas shown, than this event is crowded and quite successful and that is a good thing.

parking.jpg

The green X is the capital steps if you couldn't figure that out.

Again thank you HK. Much appreciated as my knowledge of the area is poor at best.:D