Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The First Gay President

The First Gay President

So he's: Gay, Muslim, Black & Illegal

He sure has his voter base covered. Who can he use next?
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/BLC...5/13/id/438910

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4e4a0ff5-b541-4e5f-9d60-2a57860ad1dc_250_336.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	8451
    Last edited by jbone; 05-14-2012 at 04:48 PM.

The Communist party is alive and well in the United States today! They call themselves DEMOCRATS!

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    Illegel

who can he use next?
    People who can spell.
    Last edited by Tawnos; 05-14-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

always thought he was. no history of girlfriends. either that or he was waiting for an arranged marriage. due to his rearing
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    People who can spell.
    This is very possible since he already has the illiterate voter. But I think it will be something along the line of reaching out to his freakish side.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	timemag04.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	8453
    Last edited by jbone; 05-14-2012 at 05:43 PM.

We're everywhere (****, that is). President Obama is taking a big political risk coming out for Gay Marriage. We will see what will happen.

It's interesting that Republicans have not capitalized on it. I think that Republicans, even staunch Conservatives are seeing that Gay Marriage is inevitable.

I hope we have another OC gathering sometime soon here in the Puget Sound, so I can bring my f*g-family to the shindig. Our kids really enjoyed themselves, and my f*g wife (of fourteen years), and me enjoyed hanging out with fellow gun-toters.

I appreciate President Obama's open stance on faggery.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-14-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    We're everywhere (****, that is)... I appreciate President Obama's open stance on faggery.
    U.S. Adults Estimate That 25% of Americans Are Gay or Lesbian
    Those with lower incomes, the less educated, women, and young people give the highest estimates

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147824/Adults-Estimate-Americans-Gay-Lesbian.aspx

I believe this social movement like others, and just like the anti-gun crowd inflates, and fabricates numbers to force acceptance. IMO you are only here and there.

Those with lower incomes, the less educated, women, and young people give the highest estimates

I think this alone dispels the 25%

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    We're everywhere (****, that is). President Obama is taking a big political risk coming out for Gay Marriage. We will see what will happen.

It's interesting that Republicans have not capitalized on it. I think that Republicans, even staunch Conservatives are seeing that Gay Marriage is inevitable.

I hope we have another OC gathering sometime soon here in the Puget Sound, so I can bring my f*g-family to the shindig. Our kids really enjoyed themselves, and my f*g wife (of fourteen years), and me enjoyed hanging out with fellow gun-toters.

I appreciate President Obama's open stance on faggery.
    You're not a *** BL92, you're a dyke. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, because if I were a gal I would be one too. Dudes are icky.

I don't see why this is an issue, everyone knew the moonbat messiah completely supports every sort of perversion and deviancy from traditional Christian values. He will probably pardon some priests before he leaves office too. I don't care myself, I wouldn't vote for this POS if he terminated the BATFE, DEA, EPA, TSA and IRS. Which he could actually do, but I'm certain he would replace them with something more sinister.

I don't care if he supports gay marriage, he has still made no real difference that enhances their rights, let alone ANYONE else's standard of living (that isn't a parasitic buearucrat or welfare recipient). He's a failure and a fraud just to be nice.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

I believe this social movement like others, and just like the anti-gun crowd inflates, and fabricates numbers to force acceptance. IMO you are only here and there.

The nonsense that we can pluck from the internet. Most individuals are to some degree bi-sexual; can you dig it!

I would say that population of individuals who just predominantly prefer the same sex is much less than 25%. I suppose I'm not as uneducated and illiterate as I thought I was!

Gay marriage is going to happen, period. BTW, who are you, or any person for that matter, to tell me who i can and cannot be married to; mind your own business.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    You're not a *** BL92, you're a dyke. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, because if I were a gal I would be one too. Dudes are icky.

I don't see why this is an issue, everyone knew the moonbat messiah completely supports every sort of perversion and deviancy from traditional Christian values. He will probably pardon some priests before he leaves office too. I don't care myself, I wouldn't vote for this POS if he terminated the BATFE, DEA, EPA, TSA and IRS. Which he could actually do, but I'm certain he would replace them with something more sinister.

I don't care if he supports gay marriage, he has still made no real difference that enhances their rights, let alone ANYONE else's standard of living (that isn't a parasitic buearucrat or welfare recipient). He's a failure and a fraud just to be nice.
    You're right, I am a dyke. I know you and me are in agreement here: Women are, well, you know, nice

I am wondering why the political move though, with Obama. I think it is in-part to try to distract from the economy. The Republicans would be better if they focused on the economy, and didn't get into the Gay Marriage back-and-forth.

President Obama can be viewed as a failure, but a fraud...that's a stretch. I'm still looking forward to your free money when he wins!

So he's gay because he supports gay marriage? Ok, yes, lets chase around ghost issues for the rest of the election cycle. That's sure to show him!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

The nonsense that we can pluck from the internet. Most individuals are to some degree bi-sexual; can you dig it!

I would say that population of individuals who just predominantly prefer the same sex is much less than 25%. I suppose I'm not as uneducated and illiterate as I thought I was!

Gay marriage is going to happen, period. BTW, who are you, or any person for that matter, to tell me who i can and cannot be married to; mind your own business.
    Who is any person to tell you who you can be married to? Why the all powerful government of course. Now if only we had one that was limited enough that it couldn't do such a thing...
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    You're right, I am a dyke. I know you and me are in agreement here: Women are, well, you know, nice

I am wondering why the political move though, with Obama. I think it is in-part to try to distract from the economy. The Republicans would be better if they focused on the economy, and didn't get into the Gay Marriage back-and-forth.

President Obama can be viewed as a failure, but a fraud...that's a stretch. I'm still looking forward to your free money when he wins!
    I was overseas during the 2008 campaign, so I wasn't plugged into all the bullscat. However the impression I got was that the moonbat messiah was running as a "moderate", intended to reduce the deficit, work with the opposition instead of bully and marginalize it, ensure people were given time to read and understand legislation, which we clearly weren't. So the term "fraud" isn't a stetch at all, since NOTHING he promised to do on his own has come to fruition.

Not to mention even in his own stupid book we find out he had "composite" girlfriends. Which is a psuedointellectual way of saying "imaginary friend".
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

,.. who are you, or any person for that matter, to tell me who i can and cannot be married to; mind your own business.
    Well I’m the majority, normal & straight. Your perversion and attemps at destorying this nation is very much my business missy.
    Last edited by jbone; 05-14-2012 at 06:59 PM.

[snippers] the moonbat messiah was running as a "moderate", intended to reduce the deficit, work with the opposition instead of bully and marginalize it, ensure people were given time to read and understand legislation, which we clearly weren't.[snippers]
    Man, some were sure duped, weren't they.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    Who is any person to tell you who you can be married to? Why the all powerful government of course. Now if only we had one that was limited enough that it couldn't do such a thing...
    The Government has been telling individuals who can and cannot be married, well, for a very long time; this is nothing new. Limited Government, in this area, will not benefit the Gay.

Most individuals are to some degree bi-sexual; can you dig it!
    Where did you pluck that from? Nevermind I don't want to know

Well Iím the majority, normal & straight. Your perversion and attemps at destorying of this nation is very much my business missy.
    *YAWN* I am normal, and a f*g.

I only wish to destroy one thing: Your sense of moral superiority.

I will see you, my friend, on election day!

Where did you pluck that from? Nevermind I don't want to know
    My little fairy-dust cap.

F*g nation is coming for you, buddy. We are going to force our so-called Life-Style, down your throat.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-14-2012 at 07:04 PM.

I was overseas during the 2008 campaign, so I wasn't plugged into all the bullscat. However the impression I got was that the moonbat messiah was running as a "moderate", intended to reduce the deficit, work with the opposition instead of bully and marginalize it, ensure people were given time to read and understand legislation, which we clearly weren't. So the term "fraud" isn't a stetch at all, since NOTHING he promised to do on his own has come to fruition.

Not to mention even in his own stupid book we find out he had "composite" girlfriends. Which is a psuedointellectual way of saying "imaginary friend".
    HA HA HA HA !!!! LOL. thats tooo funny. I totally agree.He was put in place to screw us and this country from within.

Hmm, yes, that's it, compare the LGBT community to the Anti-gun community... Because the Open Carry "social movement" needs less friends, and more enemies.

On a side note; Why can't everyone focus their hatred, and heavy-handed opinions on something we all can agree to hate on... Like... Africa, or the Middle-East, or Dolphins. Yes, let's all agree to hate on dolphins, and their big elongated noses, beady shifty eyes, squeaky voices, always planning and preparing for Humanity's downfall, while secretly controlling our fishing industries!

Well Iím the majority, normal & straight. Your perversion and attemps at destorying this nation is very much my business missy.
    Yeah... well... Your "normality, numbers, & straight-ness" does -NOT- trump my rights, and if you don't like it, take it up with the Constitution, backed up by Mr. Hi-Point. *Sticks out tongue*
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Herr Heckler Koch
    I stand with the Bitter Clingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    I stand with the Bitter Clingers.
    I am sitting at the coffee shop, bitterly clinging to my gun.

Personally, government was founded to have one purpose, and that is the common defense of the people and states. Over the years it has grown into much more than it ever should have been. Believe it or not there was a time when the government had NO say in a marriage. There were no "licenses" for a marriage it was merely a commitment between two people pronounced before god or in what ever other way the bond was signified. The cultural norms have changed and I will grant that while two of the same sex could have married back in those days they would have been fools to announce the marriage and proudly proclaim their homosexual love as they would have been ran out of town, stoned, or worse. That being said I think the appropriate role of government in marriage is none at all. The government has as much business telling me who I can marry as it does telling me how much or if I can drink. I'd also concede that the issue here isn't so much the marriage as it is the government benefits for being married. There shouldn't be any for anyone! If Obama was serious about gay marriage he would just eliminate the tax benefits for being married. I guess that position isn't the popular reelect me one, though. It is, however, much more difficult to stand on principal then to emptily spout support with no action to support your words.
    Last edited by CharleyCherokee; 05-14-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed to whom it may concern.
    Why open carrying is a good idea: http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-14...encounter.html

Oh mah GAH! F*gs everywhere in this thread! Run for the hills before the locusts and plagues are unleashed. Run before the little bunnies die. Run before they start teaching how to have gay relations in school!

/sarcasm

Did I hit all the top arguments fundamentalists use? I would hate to leave any out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast