• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The First Gay President

papa bear

always thought he was. no history of girlfriends. either that or he was waiting for an arranged marriage. due to his rearing

jbone

People who can spell.

This is very possible since he already has the illiterate voter. But I think it will be something along the line of reaching out to his freakish side.
timemag04.jpg

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

We're everywhere (fags, that is). President Obama is taking a big political risk coming out for Gay Marriage. We will see what will happen.

It's interesting that Republicans have not capitalized on it. I think that Republicans, even staunch Conservatives are seeing that Gay Marriage is inevitable.

I hope we have another OC gathering sometime soon here in the Puget Sound, so I can bring my f*g-family to the shindig. Our kids really enjoyed themselves, and my f*g wife (of fourteen years), and me enjoyed hanging out with fellow gun-toters.

I appreciate President Obama's open stance on faggery.

Last edited:

jbone

We're everywhere (fags, that is)... I appreciate President Obama's open stance on faggery.

U.S. Adults Estimate That 25% of Americans Are Gay or Lesbian
Those with lower incomes, the less educated, women, and young people give the highest estimates

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147824/Adults-Estimate-Americans-Gay-Lesbian.aspx

I believe this social movement like others, and just like the anti-gun crowd inflates, and fabricates numbers to force acceptance. IMO you are only here and there.

Those with lower incomes, the less educated, women, and young people give the highest estimates

I think this alone dispels the 25%

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
We're everywhere (fags, that is). President Obama is taking a big political risk coming out for Gay Marriage. We will see what will happen.

It's interesting that Republicans have not capitalized on it. I think that Republicans, even staunch Conservatives are seeing that Gay Marriage is inevitable.

I hope we have another OC gathering sometime soon here in the Puget Sound, so I can bring my f*g-family to the shindig. Our kids really enjoyed themselves, and my f*g wife (of fourteen years), and me enjoyed hanging out with fellow gun-toters.

I appreciate President Obama's open stance on faggery.

You're not a *** BL92, you're a dyke. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, because if I were a gal I would be one too. Dudes are icky.

I don't see why this is an issue, everyone knew the moonbat messiah completely supports every sort of perversion and deviancy from traditional Christian values. He will probably pardon some priests before he leaves office too. I don't care myself, I wouldn't vote for this POS if he terminated the BATFE, DEA, EPA, TSA and IRS. Which he could actually do, but I'm certain he would replace them with something more sinister.

I don't care if he supports gay marriage, he has still made no real difference that enhances their rights, let alone ANYONE else's standard of living (that isn't a parasitic buearucrat or welfare recipient). He's a failure and a fraud just to be nice.

Beretta92FSLady

I believe this social movement like others, and just like the anti-gun crowd inflates, and fabricates numbers to force acceptance. IMO you are only here and there.

I think this alone dispels the 25%

The nonsense that we can pluck from the internet. Most individuals are to some degree bi-sexual; can you dig it!

I would say that population of individuals who just predominantly prefer the same sex is much less than 25%. I suppose I'm not as uneducated and illiterate as I thought I was!

Gay marriage is going to happen, period. BTW, who are you, or any person for that matter, to tell me who i can and cannot be married to; mind your own business.

Beretta92FSLady

You're not a *** BL92, you're a dyke. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, because if I were a gal I would be one too. Dudes are icky.

I don't see why this is an issue, everyone knew the moonbat messiah completely supports every sort of perversion and deviancy from traditional Christian values. He will probably pardon some priests before he leaves office too. I don't care myself, I wouldn't vote for this POS if he terminated the BATFE, DEA, EPA, TSA and IRS. Which he could actually do, but I'm certain he would replace them with something more sinister.

I don't care if he supports gay marriage, he has still made no real difference that enhances their rights, let alone ANYONE else's standard of living (that isn't a parasitic buearucrat or welfare recipient). He's a failure and a fraud just to be nice.

You're right, I am a dyke. I know you and me are in agreement here: Women are, well, you know, nice:lol:

I am wondering why the political move though, with Obama. I think it is in-part to try to distract from the economy. The Republicans would be better if they focused on the economy, and didn't get into the Gay Marriage back-and-forth.

President Obama can be viewed as a failure, but a fraud...that's a stretch. I'm still looking forward to your free money when he wins!

Jack House

So he's gay because he supports gay marriage? Ok, yes, lets chase around ghost issues for the rest of the election cycle. That's sure to show him!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Daylen

The nonsense that we can pluck from the internet. Most individuals are to some degree bi-sexual; can you dig it!

I would say that population of individuals who just predominantly prefer the same sex is much less than 25%. I suppose I'm not as uneducated and illiterate as I thought I was!

Gay marriage is going to happen, period. BTW, who are you, or any person for that matter, to tell me who i can and cannot be married to; mind your own business.

Who is any person to tell you who you can be married to? Why the all powerful government of course. Now if only we had one that was limited enough that it couldn't do such a thing...

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
You're right, I am a dyke. I know you and me are in agreement here: Women are, well, you know, nice:lol:

I am wondering why the political move though, with Obama. I think it is in-part to try to distract from the economy. The Republicans would be better if they focused on the economy, and didn't get into the Gay Marriage back-and-forth.

President Obama can be viewed as a failure, but a fraud...that's a stretch. I'm still looking forward to your free money when he wins!

I was overseas during the 2008 campaign, so I wasn't plugged into all the bullscat. However the impression I got was that the moonbat messiah was running as a "moderate", intended to reduce the deficit, work with the opposition instead of bully and marginalize it, ensure people were given time to read and understand legislation, which we clearly weren't. So the term "fraud" isn't a stetch at all, since NOTHING he promised to do on his own has come to fruition.

Not to mention even in his own stupid book we find out he had "composite" girlfriends. Which is a psuedointellectual way of saying "imaginary friend".

jbone

,.. who are you, or any person for that matter, to tell me who i can and cannot be married to; mind your own business.

Well I’m the majority, normal & straight. Your perversion and attemps at destorying this nation is very much my business missy.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

[snippers] the moonbat messiah was running as a "moderate", intended to reduce the deficit, work with the opposition instead of bully and marginalize it, ensure people were given time to read and understand legislation, which we clearly weren't.[snippers]

Man, some were sure duped, weren't they.

Beretta92FSLady

Who is any person to tell you who you can be married to? Why the all powerful government of course. Now if only we had one that was limited enough that it couldn't do such a thing...

The Government has been telling individuals who can and cannot be married, well, for a very long time; this is nothing new. Limited Government, in this area, will not benefit the Gay.

Beretta92FSLady

Well I’m the majority, normal & straight. Your perversion and attemps at destorying of this nation is very much my business missy.

*YAWN* I am normal, and a f*g.

I only wish to destroy one thing: Your sense of moral superiority.

I will see you, my friend, on election day!

nobama

I was overseas during the 2008 campaign, so I wasn't plugged into all the bullscat. However the impression I got was that the moonbat messiah was running as a "moderate", intended to reduce the deficit, work with the opposition instead of bully and marginalize it, ensure people were given time to read and understand legislation, which we clearly weren't. So the term "fraud" isn't a stetch at all, since NOTHING he promised to do on his own has come to fruition.

Not to mention even in his own stupid book we find out he had "composite" girlfriends. Which is a psuedointellectual way of saying "imaginary friend".

HA HA HA HA !!!! LOL. thats tooo funny. I totally agree.He was put in place to screw us and this country from within.