• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The First Gay President

DrakeZ07

I believe this social movement like others, and just like the anti-gun crowd inflates, and fabricates numbers to force acceptance. IMO you are only here and there.
I think this alone dispels the 25%

Hmm, yes, that's it, compare the LGBT community to the Anti-gun community... Because the Open Carry "social movement" needs less friends, and more enemies. :banghead:

On a side note; Why can't everyone focus their hatred, and heavy-handed opinions on something we all can agree to hate on... Like... Africa, or the Middle-East, or Dolphins. Yes, let's all agree to hate on dolphins, and their big elongated noses, beady shifty eyes, squeaky voices, always planning and preparing for Humanity's downfall, while secretly controlling our fishing industries!

Well I’m the majority, normal & straight. Your perversion and attemps at destorying this nation is very much my business missy.

Yeah... well... Your "normality, numbers, & straight-ness" does -NOT- trump my rights, and if you don't like it, take it up with the Constitution, backed up by Mr. Hi-Point. *Sticks out tongue*

CharleyCherokee

Personally, government was founded to have one purpose, and that is the common defense of the people and states. Over the years it has grown into much more than it ever should have been. Believe it or not there was a time when the government had NO say in a marriage. There were no "licenses" for a marriage it was merely a commitment between two people pronounced before god or in what ever other way the bond was signified. The cultural norms have changed and I will grant that while two of the same sex could have married back in those days they would have been fools to announce the marriage and proudly proclaim their homosexual love as they would have been ran out of town, stoned, or worse. That being said I think the appropriate role of government in marriage is none at all. The government has as much business telling me who I can marry as it does telling me how much or if I can drink. I'd also concede that the issue here isn't so much the marriage as it is the government benefits for being married. There shouldn't be any for anyone! If Obama was serious about gay marriage he would just eliminate the tax benefits for being married. I guess that position isn't the popular reelect me one, though. It is, however, much more difficult to stand on principal then to emptily spout support with no action to support your words.

Last edited:

ramkatral

Oh mah GAH! F*gs everywhere in this thread! Run for the hills before the locusts and plagues are unleashed. Run before the little bunnies die. Run before they start teaching how to have gay relations in school!

/sarcasm

Did I hit all the top arguments fundamentalists use? I would hate to leave any out.

jbone

Hmm, yes, that's it, compare the LGBT community to the Anti-gun community... Because the Open Carry "social movement" needs less friends, and more enemies. :banghead:

Wise up! All movements, fabricate, inflate, pervert, twist, deceive, all that ****. It’s how they gain support. Every movement practices truth lies and half lies. Just fall off the turnip truck did you?

Jack House

You forgot the...

"You are all going to turn gay"

For greatest effect, imagine the little girl computer from Resident Evil saying it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

ramkatral

Ewww f*g spit. It's your fault for letting them get that close to you. We need identifying markers for all f*gs. I think we need legislation declaring that they must all wear... Rainbow pins!

Daylen

The Government has been telling individuals who can and cannot be married, well, for a very long time; this is nothing new. Limited Government, in this area, will not benefit the Gay.

State Governments have been doing such. Sounds like a case of State governments being too big.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

On a side note; Why can't everyone focus their hatred, and heavy-handed opinions on something we all can agree to hate on... Like... Africa, or the Middle-East, or Dolphins. Yes, let's all agree to hate on dolphins, and their big elongated noses, beady shifty eyes, squeaky voices, always planning and preparing for Humanity's downfall, while secretly controlling our fishing industries!

Yeah... well... Your "normality, numbers, & straight-ness" does -NOT- trump my rights, and if you don't like it, take it up with the Constitution, backed up by Mr. Hi-Point. *Sticks out tongue*

What disgusts me the most about bed wetting insipid posts like this is that there are still people who are dumb enough to post them. They should have been found dead under kitchen sinks long ago if not for those damned childproof lids on the DRANO.

Simply standing in opposition to gay marriage doesn't mean you hate anyone. It doesn't mean they're an enemy, or in anyway less deserving of any rights. SHOW ME where in the f^%$king world let alone the US Constitution where ANY sort of marriage is a RIGHT. Sooner or later there will be a court case where a church gets sued for not allowing a gay marriage. OH WAIT, such cases have already been brought up, a google search turned up...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91486340

So now gay "rights" trump 1st Amendment rights. What about our rights as individuals not to know what persuasion people are in? If I own a business that caters to "intolerant black baptists", would I be sued for refusing to hire the flaming white guy who came to the interview wearing a pink tutu?

So now in 10 years I suppose I'm still going to be intlerant and filled with hate for not approving the NAMBLA agenda to reduce the age of consent right? Some of you pervs make me sick. Why can't you just keep it to yourself, **** have a coke and a smile?

Where's the tolerance for the majority of us?

Beretta92FSLady

Ewww f*g spit. It's your fault for letting them get that close to you. We need identifying markers for all f*gs. I think we need legislation declaring that they must all wear... Rainbow pins!

I have a very obvious identifying marker--look for the Beretta 92FS strapped to my side; you will have seen a gun-toting dyke.

Beretta92FSLady

Wait... If you sneezed on me I'd be more of a dyke in a guy's body or I'd turn into a rump ranger? I was to understand a person's attraction's were genetic and not a choice. Would a sneeze from you change my DNA?

Damn that's powerful $#!t.

Well, since it is dyke-snot, you will become more of a dyke. basically, you will like females almost as much as I do:p I am a potent dyke.

scott58dh

Obama in da' Hood

Unless Obama is hiding something in his holster, I don't see what His support of Homosexuals has to do with OCDO subjects/issues.

Please, what is wrong with this picture ? :dude:

"Double Tap" pic to enlarge ; :arrow: View attachment 8455 It's Not All a Vacation!

Last edited:

Jack House

Well, since it is dyke-snot, you will become more of a dyke. basically, you will like females almost as much as I do:p I am a potent dyke.
I'm not sure that is possible. At least for me, can't speak for Praying.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

OC for ME

Not really sure if the majority of citizens think that gay marriage is 'all that and a bag of chips'. Seems to be a loony-lib-sock-puppet manufactured non-issue.