• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The First Gay President

Tawnos

Wow, did I miss this thread or what?

There is no empirical evidence that being gay is genetic. Actually there is no empirical evidence at all about what causes someone to be gay, though there is allot of research going on and interesting things are being discovered, but there has been no silver bullet saying here it is, this is why gay is gay.

With that said, this number 25% seems exaggerated. I know hundreds of people and work with or worked with thousands over my life and I never knew but one person that was gay. I can say that in my family alone, of my 3 sisters and 4 brothers, 48 nephews and nieces all of them are married to the other sex and seem to be happy. None of claimed to be gay. I don't think anyone in my family would care they were gay too. So according to that 25% number, we should have some gays in my family. Nope, none exist.

As far as ramming gay down my throat (ah), only after you pass my 9mm. That's a joke. Should gays be allowed to be married? Why the heck not? Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Obama came out for it to distract everyone from the real issues, which according to this thread is working.

I keep seeing you making a simple grammar mistake; at first I thought it was a typo and autocorrect combined, but now I don't think so.

"Allot" means to "give a share of" or "reserve".
"A lot" means "many".
"Alot" is a non-word, and means this.

As for empirical evidence, the closest we have at present are twin studies. The conclusion of that paper is, essentially, "genes look to play a role, but are not the only determining factor."

Of course, what's more important is that being gay isn't just a choice somebody suddenly decides to make. It's an attraction. The same way you or I see women as attractive and seek a relationship with them, a gay male feels towards other men. I don't choose to be attracted to women, that's just the way I am. Why should I expect a gay person to be any different?

Beretta92FSLady

[snippers] The same way you or I see women as attractive and seek a relationship with them, a gay male feels towards other men. I don't choose to be attracted to women, that's just the way I am. Why should I expect a gay person to be any different?

When I look at a female I see...hmmm, a yummy delectable, anyhoo *runs oft*

DrakeZ07

Because they are!

Exactly... We're very different, because the majority of us are educated via college/university, can think critically, have billions of dollars in spending power as a whole, can work mechanical things, AND dress very nicely~ We're not just different, we're superior to other sexualities, and in terms of economical situations, and education level. Thanks for pointing that out~ <3

jbone

Exactly... We're very different, because the majority of us are educated via college/university, can think critically, have billions of dollars in spending power as a whole, can work mechanical things, AND dress very nicely~ We're not just different, we're superior to other sexualities, and in terms of economical situations, and education level. Thanks for pointing that out~ <3

GD, now that's funny :banana:

georg jetson

So you're a gay supremacist?

georg jetson

SNIP
Of course, what's more important is that being gay isn't just a choice somebody suddenly decides to make. It's an attraction. The same way you or I see women as attractive and seek a relationship with them, a gay male feels towards other men. I don't choose to be attracted to women, that's just the way I am. Why should I expect a gay person to be any different?

What difference does it make whether it's a choice or not?

Beretta92FSLady

What difference does it make whether it's a choice or not?

Well, if it's a Choice, some individuals believe that you ought not be permitted to make that choice. If it's not a Choice, some individuals believe that you ought to be Treated Psychologically so that instead of say: Beretta92fslady likes yummy females (from Walkmart of course), she ought to be Taught to like yummy males (from Walmart of course).

I know what we should do: We will find a Hetero Male, and a Homo Male, send them both to Re-programing camp, the former to be Made Homo, and the latter to be Made Hetero, and see what happens.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
So you're a gay supremacist?

Yeah, of course they're superior. It never was about "equality", it was about shoving our noses into their deviancy regardless if we cared about it or not. God forbid anyone has moral qualms about it, so why not demand any reference to religious morality be stricken from the public eye? Just in case too many people exersize free will and believe in something the leftist parasites among us loathe.

Of course they're more "educated", and insist they have "superior" critical thinking skills without having ever demonstrated it. Oh, and the fashion!! Nothing screams "superior" more than leather pants with the ass cut out with a pink scarf around your neck. It's a good thing that they can just dream up "rights" that have NEVER BEEN WRITTEN ANYWHERE besides their tear drop soaked diaries but obviously trump constitutional rights.

Thank God for AIDS.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
That's a jump. You are just trying to start sh*t--Georg Jetson. I am warning you, if you continue starting sh*t, I am going to start sh*t. You haven't seen me when I break out the hard-core dyke attitude, buddy!:eek:

So you've been taking it easy on us? I thought your sense of humor was genuine. I'm glad you have one. They guy playing for the opposite team clearly does not.

DrakeZ07

Yeah, of course they're superior. It never was about "equality", it was about shoving our noses into their deviancy regardless if we cared about it or not. God forbid anyone has moral qualms about it, so why not demand any reference to religious morality be stricken from the public eye? Just in case too many people exersize free will and believe in something the leftist parasites among us loathe.

Of course they're more "educated", and insist they have "superior" critical thinking skills without having ever demonstrated it. Oh, and the fashion!! Nothing screams "superior" more than leather pants with the ass cut out with a pink scarf around your neck. It's a good thing that they can just dream up "rights" that have NEVER BEEN WRITTEN ANYWHERE besides their tear drop soaked diaries but obviously trump constitutional rights.

Thank God for AIDS.

Nope, it was never about actual equality, that was just a lie we told uneducated straight people to make them feel guilty and take pity on us. Ve are zee master sexuality after all, and hey, we don't need to show off and prove our superior skills, intellect, and spirit, just as how God/Jehova/whoever doesn't need to prove that he exists, he just does, so to that we just are, in terms of being superior.

Actually, my fashion consists primarily on low-rider jeans, polo shirts, and occasionally pink camo pants with black shiny combat boots, and my rainbow confederate flag shaped swastika emblazoned t-shirt~ <3 It really goes well with my Stalin embroidered bright red neck scarf.

And yes, we must thank this god fellow, thank him indeed, for AIDs, and other things like Nazi's that recklessly target Straight, Black, Jewish, and gay people.

gunns

I keep seeing you making a simple grammar mistake; at first I thought it was a typo and autocorrect combined, but now I don't think so.

"Allot" means to "give a share of" or "reserve".
"A lot" means "many".
"Alot" is a non-word, and means this.

As for empirical evidence, the closest we have at present are twin studies. The conclusion of that paper is, essentially, "genes look to play a role, but are not the only determining factor."

Allot is a bad habit and I use it allot. Allot of times I mean a lot but allot or alot is allot to remember allot. So if my grammer bothers you allot or alot or a lot don't bother reading it alot.

jbone

Did you hear about the Ed Klein Book “The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House”. Sounds like a great book in disclosing the truth of a dirty lying Obozo, through his own people.

I heard the taped interview of Rev. Wright telling Klein where Obozo told him his problem was he had to tell the truth. Not real shocking since we've learned over the last several years that Obozo live by a code of lying to the American people. But should serve to the
educated via college/university, can think critically, have billions of dollars in spending power as a whole, can work mechanical things, AND dress very nicely~ We're not just different, we're superior to other sexualities, and in terms of economical situations, and education level
Gay and Lesbian community that Obozo does not have your back, and has just fornicated you hard.

jbone

Allot is a bad habit and I use it allot. Allot of times I mean a lot but allot or alot is allot to remember allot. So if my grammer bothers you allot or alot or a lot don't bother reading it alot.

Or he can go buy allot in the desert and just fade away!

Last edited:

georg jetson

That's a jump. You are just trying to start sh*t--Georg Jetson. I am warning you, if you continue starting sh*t, I am going to start sh*t. You haven't seen me when I break out the hard-core dyke attitude, buddy!:eek:

No jump. He said "we're superior to other sexualities". If anyone's starting sh*t it's you. I didn't take it as starting anything. It's just more evidence of the progressive mentality.

...But if you need to "break out the hard-core dyke attitude". Well, break it out. ;)

georg jetson

Well, if it's a Choice, some individuals believe that you ought not be permitted to make that choice. If it's not a Choice, some individuals believe that you ought to be Treated Psychologically so that instead of say: Beretta92fslady likes yummy females (from Walkmart of course), she ought to be Taught to like yummy males (from Walmart of course).

I know what we should do: We will find a Hetero Male, and a Homo Male, send them both to Re-programing camp, the former to be Made Homo, and the latter to be Made Hetero, and see what happens.

I disagree with "if it's a Choice, some individuals believe that you ought not be permitted to make that choice." I say that if it's a choice then there's a right one and a wrong one. It is the right of the individual to make the choice.