• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CALL TO ACTION! The antis have mobilized in Oklahoma.

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
CALL TO ACTION: I just talked to someone at the Governor's office. Apparently the antis have mobilized. I was told there were a rash of calls this morning asking the Governor to veto SB1733. Apparently we need to go back to burning up the phones. Tell the receptionist that you want Governor Fallin to sign SB1733. (405) 521-2342

gprod55

Call to action

After calling the Govenors Office and asking to be placed on the list for her to sign SB1733 I was informed that there were many calls in favor of SB1733 far more then against. The secretary informed me that I would be placed on the pro list. Good job Oklahomans.

gprod55

After calling the Govenors Office and asking to be placed on the list for her to sign SB1733 I was informed that there were many calls in favor of SB1733 far more then against. The secretary informed me that I would be placed on the pro list. Good job Oklahomans.

Don't stop calling in. Give our Govenor the backing for this bill. Please keep calling in.