Thread: Ron Paul ends his hunt for votes. TWT Drudge: PAUL OUT

Herr Heckler Koch

Ron Paul ends his hunt for votes. TWT Drudge: PAUL OUT
    Rep. Ron Paul of Texas said Monday he will not compete in primaries in any of the states that have not yet voted — essentially confirming Mitt Romney will win the Republican presidential nomination.

Mr. Paul said he will continue to work to win delegates in states that have already voted and where the process of delegate-selection is playing out. He said that’s a way to make his voice heard at the Republican nominating convention in Tampa, Fla., in August.

“Moving forward, however, we will no longer spend resources campaigning in primaries in states that have not yet voted,” Mr. Paul said. “Doing so with any hope of success would take many tens of millions of dollars we simply do not have.”

He did encourage his supporters to still turn out and vote.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    The Real World.
    He's still going to pursue delegates, and promote his agenda all the way to the convention. I expect the lack of any real bickering between Romney and Paul to lead to some sort of position in the cabinet. Treasury secretary would be a good start, or Chairman of the FED.

Romney was my last choice, but I'm going to promote him every chance I get because the alternative is far too disgusting. In the mean time we should not be distracted, there are lots of legislative seats with incuments that need to be thrown out like Dick Lugar...

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

In My Coffee
    This whole thing is just awesome! I mean, Republicans have Romney on the ticket. There is something just hilarious about it.

Paul ought to have ran Third Party; hey pistolpacking?--just messing with ya!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...