• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ron Paul ends his hunt for votes. TWT Drudge: PAUL OUT

PistolPackingMomma

Mr. Paul said he will continue to work to win delegates in states that have already voted and where the process of delegate-selection is playing out. He said that’s a way to make his voice heard at the Republican nominating convention in Tampa, Fla., in August.

“Moving forward, however, we will no longer spend resources campaigning in primaries in states that have not yet voted,” Mr. Paul said. “Doing so with any hope of success would take many tens of millions of dollars we simply do not have.”

He did encourage his supporters to still turn out and vote.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
He's still going to pursue delegates, and promote his agenda all the way to the convention. I expect the lack of any real bickering between Romney and Paul to lead to some sort of position in the cabinet. Treasury secretary would be a good start, or Chairman of the FED.

Romney was my last choice, but I'm going to promote him every chance I get because the alternative is far too disgusting. In the mean time we should not be distracted, there are lots of legislative seats with incuments that need to be thrown out like Dick Lugar...

:banana:

Beretta92FSLady

This whole thing is just awesome! I mean, Republicans have Romney on the ticket. There is something just hilarious about it.

Paul ought to have ran Third Party; hey pistolpacking?--just messing with ya!