• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

8 Surprising Anti-Gun Celebrities

ramkatral

I go to stores that don't allow guns. I'm not going to drive 30 extra miles for activism. Just my opinion. You don't have to share it. That's the beauty of America.

Animus

Im not going to read a bunch of posts that are written in italics.

Well I don't want to be like everyone else, buuut it would be a bit easier to read...and a tad less code to try to type when on my phone. It also gives another option to show emphasis...no italics it is.

For some reason my text size seems smaller, but it must be something to do with the font because I'm not using any [size] tags. Shall do a quick test...

A
A

Yep, just the font. Carry on.

Last edited:

ramkatral

I'm a combat veteran. Multiple tours. I've done my job supporting our rights and constitution. I'm now living to make my life easier. Have a pleasant day.

Animus

So you dont mind funding the people that take away your rights.

I don't really see it that way. Every business owner has the right to run their business as they see fit. Forcing them to recognize a right of ours that they disagree with would be an infringement of their rights.

ramkatral

I don't really see it that way. Every business owner has the right to run their business as they see fit. Forcing them to recognize a right of ours that they disagree with would be an infringement of their rights.

+1

Everyone here seems to think their right trumps all.

OneForAll

A right is a right, and any one who tries to prevent me from exercising my right will lose my business.

stainless1911

Banned
On the other hand, they did open the business in a country of people who have rights. They knew that when they opened the business. Those rights are there to protect the lives and safety of people, both of which are more important that property, public or private. Not to mention the fact that the RKBA is enumerated in the bill of rights, and I dont see private property listed into the bill of rights.